Customer Support Analyst
Job title: Customer Support Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Are you passionate about creating an excellent customer service experience, want to learn about new technologies, and work in a fast-paced environment? Our Client Support team is lean and efficient, working closely to provide ideal technical and non-technical solutions to our clients' various issues.
Working in a customer focused environment you will provide outstanding application support, working to SLAs for our impressive list of customers for one specific software platform.
The role will include both system monitoring and responding alerts as well as reactive customer support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to our Clients queries by phone and e-mail while tracking and managing open tickets.
- Provide Technical Support to Software Users
- Assist customers in troubleshooting problems,
- Identify sources of the problem and offer solutions.
- Generating technical reports focusing on customer complaints and resolutions.
- Train customers how to use new software products.
- Handling queries from 1st line support and troubleshoot where possible
- Escalating issues to developers
- Strong customer service skills
- Software support experience (preferable)
- Experience in troubleshooting technical issues (preferable)
- Good attention to detail, communication skills and customer service experience
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise workloads
- Willing to learn new skills, specifically software support.
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Speak and write English fluently
- Be an excellent writer and communicator, and comfortable presenting to groups and senior management
- Be reliable, pro-active and flexible
- Be results driven
- Be proficient at using software
Favouritetable provides online table booking solutions to restaurants and pubs. We enable our customers to improve their guest’s experience, increase satisfaction and loyalty, and generate additional revenue.
Favouritetable has been in business for 7+ years. We are proud to provide our seamless online table booking solution to some of the world’s leading restaurants and pubs.
For immediate consideration, send your updated CV to email@example.com
Something looks off?