Favouritetable in a fast expanding company provides online reservations and table management system to restaurants and pubs across the UK. With can-do culture, we focus on our product, services and price-point which second to none. We recruit who has a can-do attitude and if you think you have and can support our telemarketing and new business growth then we are the right place to work.
We’re looking for an ambitious and self-motivated telemarketing executive who is ready to come on board and join our energetic team. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and be confident speaking on the telephone.
Experience of working within a telemarketing team and a track record of identifying and helping to secure new business in a B2B environment is preferred.
- B2B cold calling to identify business opportunities
- Book quality, qualified appointments with prospects
- Answer outbound and inbound sales queries (via calls, live chat & web), record interactions and action queries
- Maintaining accurate records on our cloud-based CRM system
- Updating team on regular basis
- Experience generating leads via cold calling
- Experience reaching daily call targets
- Confident speaking on the telephone
- Client & customer focus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A high degree of self-motivation
- Results orientated
- Minimum 1-year telemarketing/telesales experience in selling cloud-based services/software.
- A good understanding of the restaurant/pubs industry is advantageous.
- Ability to communicate in an effective and professional manner; both verbally and in written form
- Comfortable making cold calls to prospective leads
- Good organisational skills and time management.
If you think that when it comes to selling, you are a cut above the rest, then we would love to talk to you.
Favouritetable is an equal opportunity employer. Recruitment selection is based on objective, job-related criteria.
Something looks off?