Senior Finance Business Systems Administrator
Faire is an online wholesale marketplace built on the belief that the future is local — independent retailers around the globe are doing more revenue than Walmart and Amazon combined. At Faire, we're using the power of tech, data, and machine learning to connect this thriving community of entrepreneurs across the globe. Picture your favorite boutique in town — we help them discover the best products from around the world to sell in their stores. With the right tools and insights, we believe that we can level the playing field so that small businesses everywhere can compete with these big box and e-commerce giants.
By supporting the growth of independent businesses, Faire is driving positive economic impact in local communities, globally. We’re looking for smart, resourceful and passionate people to join us as we power the shop local movement. If you believe in community, come join ours.
About this role
Faire is seeking a strong, operations-minded professional to join us as a Sr. Business Systems Analyst. We are a fast-paced, high-growth company, making it crucial to build and integrate our systems to support, organize, and automate a B2B business model. This position will be responsible for day to day support, assessment of new vendors, system implementations globally, post implementation reviews, month end/quarter end activities and improvements. They will be a strong collaborator and thought partner with stakeholders throughout finance and accounting organizations to gather requirements and oversee the build of an accurate, automated, and integrated network of systems.
What you’ll do
- Provide Tier1 support to all financial systems like NetSuite, Zip, Concur, Pigment/Adaptive, Navan
- Working under minimal supervision, serve as a liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems.
- Work to understand complex business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Examine user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing systems and automation while reviewing and analyzing technical reports, manuals, periodicals, and other reference materials to develop programs to meet needs.
- Review existing computer systems to understand capabilities and make recommendations, including upgrading to and purchasing new equipment or software packages.
- Ensure stability, integration, and integrity of production systems.
- Monitor, record, investigate, and diagnose system faults and errors aimed to resolve technical issues and respond to requests for support.
- Implement & Participate in the Change Management process for all applications while maintaining internal controls.
- 8+ years of progressive ERP experience, including at least 3 years with NetSuite
- 3+ years working with P2P suites with at least 1 year with any procurement application
- 2+ years working with travel and expense tools such as, Navan/TripActions, Concur, or Expensify
- 1+ years working with integrating financial systems with HR tools such as Workday
- Strong alignment to our mission and values
- Deep expertise in Tech industry financial processes and designing systems to scale
- Ability to partner effectively with executives and managers
California / New York: the pay range for this role is $186,000 - 256,000 per year.
This role will also be eligible for equity and benefits. Actual base pay will be determined based on permissible factors such as transferable skills, work experience, market demands, and primary work location. The base pay range provided is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Faire’s flexible work model aims to meet the needs of our diverse employee community by making work more flexible, connected, and inclusive. Depending on the role and needs of the team, Faire employees have the flexibility to choose how they work–whether that’s mainly in the office, remotely, or a mix of both.
Roles that list only a country in the location are eligible for fully remote work in that country or in- office work at a Faire office in that country, provided employees are located in the registered country/province/state. Roles with only a city location are eligible for in-office or hybrid office work in that city. Our talent team will work with candidates to determine what locations and roles are eligible for each option.
Applications for this position will be accepted for a minimum of 30 days from the posting date.
Why you’ll love working at Faire
- We are entrepreneurs: Faire is being built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs. We believe entrepreneurship is a calling and our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. Every member of our team is taking part in the founding process.
- We are using technology and data to level the playing field: We are leveraging the power of product innovation and machine learning to connect brands and boutiques from all over the world, building a growing community of more than 350,000 small business owners.
- We build products our customers love: Everything we do is ultimately in the service of helping our customers grow their business because our goal is to grow the pie - not steal a piece from it. Running a small business is hard work, but using Faire makes it easy.
- We are curious and resourceful: Inquisitive by default, we explore every possibility, test every assumption, and develop creative solutions to the challenges at hand. We lead with curiosity and data in our decision making, and reason from a first principles mentality.
Faire was founded in 2017 by a team of early product and engineering leads from Square. We’re backed by some of the top investors in retail and tech including: Y Combinator, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Forerunner Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, and DST Global. We have headquarters in San Francisco and Kitchener-Waterloo, and a global employee presence across offices in Salt Lake City, Atlanta, Toronto, London, New York, LA, and Sao Paulo. To learn more about Faire and our customers, you can read more on our blog.
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Faire is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please fill out our Accommodation Request Form (https://bit.ly/faire-form)