Apparel Brand Success Manager, Korean-speaking
Faire is an online wholesale marketplace built on the belief that the future is local — independent retailers around the globe are doing more revenue than Walmart and Amazon combined. At Faire, we're using the power of tech, data, and machine learning to connect this thriving community of entrepreneurs across the globe. Picture your favorite boutique in town — we help them discover the best products from around the world to sell in their stores. With the right tools and insights, we believe that we can level the playing field so that small businesses everywhere can compete with these big box and e-commerce giants.
By supporting the growth of independent businesses, Faire is driving positive economic impact in local communities, globally. We’re looking for smart, resourceful and passionate people to join us as we power the shop local movement. If you believe in community, come join ours.
About this role
We are looking for a results-oriented sales and account management professional to work with a portfolio of ~250 apparel brands. You will be responsible for working with your book of business and hitting sales goals which would include, but are not limited to, ensuring they are utilizing Faire’s tools, upselling them onto new products and features, and handling their day-to-day success on Faire.
What you’ll do
- Develop relationships with Korean-speaking customers and find ways for client goals to align with company goals by driving product adoption and engagement amongst your book of business
- Find opportunities and ways for brands to grow and drive revenue on the platform
- Communicate changes, updates, and product roadmaps to your accounts
- Supervise compliance and handle any issues related to platform abuse
- Synthesize and measure feedback and ideas brought to you from your accounts
- Collaborate cross-functionally to make brands successful (Design, Marketing, Customer Support, Product etc.)
- 3-4 years of experience in either sales, account management or business development
- Korean language proficiency at the professional level
- Passionate about building relationships, particularly with small businesses
- Enjoys sales and comfortable operating in a quota-based role
- Cares about our customers and making them successful
- Analytical and data driven; can define critical metrics and measure progress/success for initiatives
- Excited to join and can operate in a fast-growth, high-potential environment
- Experience in the apparel industry a plus
On-Target Earnings (OTE) Range
California: the pay range for this role is $98,000- $134,000.
This role will also be eligible for equity and benefits. Actual On-Target Earnings (OTE) will be determined based on permissible factors such as transferable skills, work experience, market demands, and primary work location. The OTE range provided is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
Faire’s flexible work model aims to meet the needs of our diverse employee community by making work more flexible, connected, and inclusive. Depending on the role and needs of the team, Faire employees have the flexibility to choose how they work–whether that’s mainly in the office, remotely, or a mix of both.
Roles that list only a country in the location are eligible for fully remote work in that country or in- office work at a Faire office in that country, provided employees are located in the registered country/province/state. Roles with only a city location are eligible for in-office or hybrid office work in that city. Our talent team will work with candidates to determine what locations and roles are eligible for each option.
Why you’ll love working at Faire
- We are entrepreneurs: Faire is being built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs. We believe entrepreneurship is a calling and our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. Every member of our team is an owner of the business and taking part in the founding process.
- We are using technology and data to level the playing field: We are leveraging the power of product innovation and machine learning to connect brands and boutiques from all over the world, building a growing community of more than 350,000 small business owners.
- We build products our customers love: Everything we do is ultimately in the service of helping our customers grow their business because our goal is to grow the pie - not steal a piece from it. Running a small business is hard work, but using Faire makes it easy.
- We are curious and resourceful: Inquisitive by default, we explore every possibility, test every assumption, and develop creative solutions to the challenges at hand. We lead with curiosity and data in our decision making, and reason from a first principles mentality.
Faire was founded in 2017 by a team of early product and engineering leads from Square. We’re backed by some of the top investors in retail and tech including: Y Combinator, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Forerunner Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, and DST Global. We have headquarters in San Francisco and Kitchener-Waterloo, and a global employee presence across offices in Salt Lake City, Atlanta, Toronto, London, New York, LA, and Sao Paulo. To learn more about Faire and our customers, you can read more on our blog.
Faire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Faire is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please fill out our Accommodation Request Form (https://bit.ly/faire-form)