.NET Full Stack Developer
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2023
We’re seeking a hard-working .NET Software Developer with 1 to 2 years of experience who will play a hands-on role in driving our mission to build a world-class technology company with a global footprint. You will be instrumental in playing a vital role that impacts the lives of millions of small business owners around the world and directly impact customer experiences and businesses. We are looking for people who thrive in a creative, collaborative and agile development environment.
Expiration Reminder is the leading web-based platform for managing document expiration dates. Our software gives organizations the ability track, manage and send automatic email and text notifications when documents are about to expire, maintain compliance with regulations and keep vendors and customers complaint to company policies. Hundreds of organizations around the world rely on Expiration Reminder to track expiration dates. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, nonprofits, healthcare providers, schools, and more. And with a powerful suite of features that includes compliance rules, roadmaps, policy acknowledgement, document scanning and more that will help companies stay compliant.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable code to develop high throughput, performance critical, scalable applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Perform Test Driven Development (TDD) by doing peer reviews, ensuring coding standards are followed, looking for logic errors and other bugs.
- 1+ years of relevant working experience
- Solid understanding of object-orientated or functional programming in C#.
- Experience with SQL database design, optimization and writing queries.
- Working knowledge of web services including REST and MVC.
- Working knowledge with Git and Jira is preferred.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Electrical/Software Engineering or other related degree.
- Bonus if you have:Cloud computing experience with Azure.
- Bonus if you have Xamarin and mobile development experience
Our Tech Stack
- .NET framework (4.5 or higher)
- Web services, REST APIs, object-oriented design, unit testing, optimization and multithreaded programming
- Must be an Ontario, Canada resident.
Compensation and Benefits
- Medical benefits (dental, vision and drugs).
- Market compensation commensurate with your proven abilities.
- This is a full time position with a set schedule.
See more open positions at Expiration Reminder
Something looks off?