Old Port, Montreal, Qc, Canada
Permanent, full time
Salary plus Stock Options
As soon as possible
Position: Permanent, Full time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Montréal, Québec
Languages: English, French
The best people should work on the most challenging problems. At Exagens, we’re using cutting-edge technology, data analysis, behavioral theory and more to curate memorable individualized digital journeys. Already in use by millions of people worldwide, we’re hard at work expanding the capabilities of our products and growing our market presence. If you’re a problem solver interested in shaping the future of the financial industry and working in a collaborative environment which empowers you to own your own projects while giving you both the freedom and mentorship to grow, we’d love to meet you. Here’s your opportunity to get in on the ground floor to define and own a piece of the future. We’re a rapidly growing profitable company, so there’s plenty of opportunity to learn, lead, laugh, and share in our success.
We’re looking for a dynamic individual that will take a leadership role in managing the customization and deployment of our solutions to millions of clients of financial institutions. You’ll liaise with customers, negotiate & manage deliverables and drive all parties toward shared success. If you’re a hands-on person with a can-do attitude and eager for growth, opportunity and increased responsibility, this is the role for you. Although initially you’ll be the only dedicated project manager, in the future, you could be the person who builds a team that can manage our expanding list of international customer projects.
What you’ll do here:
- Manage projects, from the identification of needs, to post-delivery support.
- Prepare & update project documentation including project plans & schedules, status reports, change requests, burn-down charts, etc.
- Communicate with and manage customer expectations about status, changes, problems and risks.
- Organize, drive, document and track tasks, commitments and meetings
- Develop, manage & report project KPIs
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to continuously improve project management processes & outcomes.
- Participate in determining the strategic direction & fit of our products
- A good communicator
- Self-organized with the ability to organize the work of others
- A person who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment
- Hands-on, detail-oriented
- Agile enough to adapt to different customer environments – structures, processes & cultures
- Curious and passionate about learning
- Very good at English and French (written and spoken)
- Familiar with project management tools & methodologies
- Able to both accept and provide continuous feedback to and from everyone you work with
- Proactive, eager to help, and driven to excellence
- Equipped with:
- 1+ years as a Project Manager
- 1+ experience working in or with a large organization (in the financial industry will be an asset).
- 1+ year of practical experience in an Agile environment, preferred
- Preference given to those with formal project management and Scrum Master training
- Competitive salary and tier-1 medical plan
- Stock options
- Our office in one of the oldest, coolest buildings in Montreal’s Old Port
- A kitchen stocked with free drinks, snacks, fruit, wine & beer and more
- Team get-together
- Easy access by public transit or car, bike rack, in-house showers
- A fun team environment and the ability to quickly learn & grow