Marketing Assistant (Co-op: Winter Term)
Marketing Assistant (Co-op Student)
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and working closely with our go-to-market (GTM) team, you will support a narrative-led and data-driven strategy for an emerging quantum cybersecurity company.
Are you ready to learn how to optimize revenue growth? evolutionQ delivers robust software that enables simple and scalable multi-vendor deployments of quantum-safe QKD networks. Our customers are future-focused organizations in finance, telecommunications, aerospace, and government.
As our trusty Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks and projects including corporate storytelling, content development, prospect research, data-analysis, and revenue reporting.
- Conduct market research and analyze data to refine our ideal customer profile (ICP)
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (website engagement, SEO rankings etc.)
- Assist with planning of events and campaigns
- Create, design, and iterate on thought-leadership presentations
- Compose content for the company website and newsletter
- Draft copy for campaign emails, landing pages, digital ads, and other communications
- Liaise with key external contacts
- Support and assist team with webinar coordination, administrative, and logistics duties
- Leverage internal CRM tools to run reports, track campaign metrics, and update KPIs
- Suggest improvements and optimization to existing tactics to improve campaign performance
Requirements and skills
- Demonstrated professionalism in all correspondence
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Effective communication skills for both technical and business audiences
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Creative storyteller
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Passion for emerging technologies
- Interested in learning the basics of business strategy
- Curious about data and trends and how those affect marketing success
A tip for new job seekers: If you're not a 100% super-duper perfect fit, you should still apply. This job is for learning new things!