Inside Sales - Account Manager
Looking to join an exciting Cybersecurity company in the newly emerging realm of Quantum-Safe? We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
evolutionQ, www.evolutionq.com, headquartered in Waterloo, ON is a Series A funded quantum cybersecurity company lead by world renowned Dr. Michele Mosca, Dr. Norbert Lutkenhaus, and a team of highly experienced cybersecurity executives.
We are currently planning for rapid expansion in 2023 and in the growing area of quantum cybersecurity. If you are looking to be part of fantastic team, working on the cutting edge of cybersecurity, evolutionQ is the place to be.
A cybersecurity Inside Sales Representative works in tandem with an outside sales account executive to deliver on sales quotas and customer satisfaction.
- Being a trusted advisor to prospective customers.
- Be a great teammate and partner with your outside sales rep and sales engineer.
- Managing key aspects of the sales cycle including requirements gathering, demos, proof of concept, and other key elements to the sales process
- Presenting the product and all features to customers
- Assist with ensuring only qualified opportunities are entering the sales funnel
- Assist with sales forecasting
- Troubleshooting client problems and answering questions from customers relating to solutions
- Building strong consultative relationships with individuals in customer and partner organizations to ensure customer and partner satisfaction.
- Communicating customer requirements to product management teams.
- Providing advanced training and support for the sales teams across all business territories
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry, technical and competitive landscape to ensure the presentation and sale of the best client solutions.
- Managing sales activities for a portfolio of clients
- Working closely with the outside sales reps to enable the sales engine
- Perform solution demonstrations and presentations along with your sales engineer and outside sales representative
- You should love to talk to people and be ready to spend the majority of your time communicating with customers on telephone, zoom and email
- You should have a high attention to detail
- This is an inside sales position that does not require travel other than occasional conferences or trade shows
- Minimum 1-2 years of Inside Sales experience
- You should be familiar with Salesforce.com
- Capable and confident with common technologies such as MS office or similar, Linkedin, ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator, etc
- Effective time management and prioritization is key in an inside sales position as there are many moving parts and customers to work with
- Technical knowledge of networks an asset
- Technical knowledge of cybersecurity an asset
- Technical knowledge of cryptography an asset
- Excellent spoken and written English required. Additional languages beneficial
- A fantastic and energetic startup attitude and energy level to help become one of Canada's next cybersecurity unicorns