Associate Producer / Project Coordinator (Remote, Canada)
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
Associate Producers are the glue that holds our customer delivery teams together. They support and organize our delivery teams and are responsible for the coordination of multiple projects at a time. Successful Associate Producers are highly organized, excellent multi-taskers, context switchers and communicators who thrive in rapidly changing environments.
This is a full-time remote position. Please note that we can only consider candidates who reside in Canada with valid working status and are looking for someone to work Pacific Standard Time (PST).
Eventbase has set the gold standard for live event technology for more than a decade. We power mobile event apps for global brands including Salesforce, Cisco, SAP, Deloitte and Adobe. We also build official mobile apps for massive events including South By Southwest (SXSW) and National Retail Federation Big Show, as well as three Olympic Games. Eventbase has been recognized with more awards than any other event app platform, including being named winner of “Best Event App” at the Event Technology Awards six times. We are driven by our mission: to bring people together for the magic of live events, and we’re proud that our industry-leading products have been at the heart of exceptional live events around the world since 2009. Millions of attendees across thousands of events have held Eventbase’s product in their hand as they walked the conference floor, participated in sessions and interacted with others onsite. Our team has a track record of pioneering breakthrough live event technology, and there are more exciting innovations to come. The event industry is being reinvented in the wake of Covid-19, and Eventbase is uniquely positioned to play a key role in this new world of events. We’re moving forward with our vision to shape the future of live event experiences.
Are you ready to join the industry leader in live event technology?
What You'll Do
- Coordinate various tasks and assist Producers on multiple projects at a time
- Utilize tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Basecamp, Smartsheets and Slack to ensure projects run smoothly and efficiently
- Set up and help maintain projects across all systems
- Assist with project progress and follow up to ensure the on time completion of tickets
- Schedule meetings, calendar invites and business travel as required
- Be a liaison between clients, producers, and the entire production team, and act as the point contact when Producers are away or on vacation
- Coordinate required on-call and on-site support bookings and travel
- Own specific app features as assigned by a Producer
- Manage small projects under Producer’s supervision
- Become proficient with key features and functionality of our product
- Take notes on client calls, team meetings, and follow up accordingly
- Maintain and create project feature documentation
What You Bring
- 1-2 years working experience coordinating projects
- “Organization” is your middle name
- Able to take on several tasks at once and prioritize based on client and Producer needs
- A teammate who enjoys working and collaborating with internal and external clients
- You’re tech savvy, love apps and keep up to date with technology trends
- Have a strong sense of ownership and commitment to the tasks at hand
- You have coordinated projects that have lots of moving pieces ideally digital
- Experience with mobile is a definite asset but not essential
- Knowledge or experience with agile or hybrid PM methodologies is an asset
- Your ideal career path will ultimately lead you to that of a Producer / Project Manager
- Have worked in a collaborative team environment
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
Why Join the Eventbase Team?
At Eventbase we value trust, respect and authenticity, and believe we are all better together. Joining the Eventbase team means you will enjoy a progressive work environment with some exceptional perks, including the option to go onsite at some of the largest events on the planet. We enjoy “No Meeting Fridays” and Eventbasers get every second Friday off, so you can have an extra 26 long weekends every year in addition to statutory holidays. We have a $1,250 annual professional development allocation and $1,000 per year to set up your home office. We also offer comprehensive benefits including extended health care from your first day, a $1000 flexible health/wellness spending account, paid parental leave for all new parents, and paid mental health days. And of course we offer competitive market salaries and employee stock options too.
At Eventbase we work hard and smart, and take time to celebrate our wins. We are a “remote-first” organization, so our team can work from anywhere in Canada. You will never be required to work out of an office if it doesn’t work for you.
We’re proud of our diverse team: Eventbasers hail from all over the world, with many different backgrounds, cultures and interests. We actively promote women working in technology both internally and by partnering with women in tech organizations externally. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national or ethnic origin, gender or gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or family status, veteran status, or disability status.