eSentire, Inc. is the Authority in Managed Detection and Response, protecting the critical data and applications of 2000+ organizations in 80+ countries, across 35 industries from known and unknown cyber threats.
Founded in 2001, the company’s mission is to hunt, investigate and stop cyber threats before they become business-disrupting events. Combining cutting-edge machine learning XDR technology, 24/7 Threat Hunting, and proven security operations leadership, eSentire mitigates business risk and enables security at scale.
It's our mission at eSentire to protect our customers 24/7/365 and we extend this conviction to job seekers. During the application and interview process, eSentire will communicate with you from one of our corporate "@esentire.com" email addresses, never from a public email address. We strive to provide a welcoming, respectful, and thorough interview process, providing the candidate with ample opportunity to spend time with the hiring manager, recruiter, and future colleagues face to face, or using a video conference technology.
As a key member of the Product team, you will provide program management leadership ensuring alignment with the organization’s strategy to deliver outcomes for customers and the business. With expert organization, communication, and stakeholder management, you will orchestrate seamless end-to-end program execution, turning vision and strategy into reality, one milestone at a time. As a Program Manager on our team, you will work cross-functionally with a wide network of partners, spanning multiple organizations as well as within Product and Engineering. You will have the opportunity to drive complex initiatives from conception to completion, and will be sought out as a trusted advisor by our partner teams.
- Technical Program Leadership: Lead and manage the end-to-end execution of complex technical programs related to cybersecurity products and services.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work seamlessly with product, engineering, and other business stakeholders ensuring alignment with program objectives and timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Project Planning and Execution: Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans, identifying dependencies, milestones, and critical paths and drive the execution of programs according to the project plans, adapting to changes and ensuring timely delivery.
- Risk Management: Identify and mitigate risks, proactively addressing challenges to keep programs on track.
- Communication and Reporting: Provide regular updates to leadership and stakeholders on program status, risks, and achievements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience as a Program Manager, successfully delivering complex technical programs.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with product, engineering, and other business stakeholders in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to develop and manage detailed project plans.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and project management tools.
- Previous experience in a SaaS and or cybersecurity company is preferred.
- Certifications such as PMP are a plus.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Aha and other product and software tools
Why a Career with eSentire?
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there are many lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: We provide breakfast, snacks and refreshments (at our physical office locations in Waterloo, London, and Cork), flexible working hours and vacation, company-wide equity and bonus programs, subsidies for continuing education and health & wellness, and attractive compensation and benefits plans. We make it our obligation to the team to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at email@example.com and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.
- Job Family Project Management
- Pay Type Salary