Cyber Resilience Program Manager
Cyber Resilience Program Manager
eSentire, Inc. is the Authority in Managed Detection and Response, protecting the critical data and applications of 2000+ organizations in 80+ countries, across 35 industries from known and unknown cyber threats.
Founded in 2001, the company’s mission is to hunt, investigate and stop cyber threats before they become business-disrupting events. Combining cutting-edge machine learning XDR technology, 24/7 Threat Hunting, and proven security operations leadership, eSentire mitigates business risk and enables security at scale.
The Team eSentire difference means enterprises are protected by the best in the business with a named Cyber Risk Advisor, 24/7 access to SOC Cyber Analysts, Elite Threat Hunters, and industry-leading threat intelligence research from eSentire’s Threat Response Unit (TRU). eSentire provides Managed Risk, Managed Detection and Response and Incident Response services.
It's our mission at eSentire to protect our customers 24/7/365 and we extend this conviction to job seekers. During the application and interview process, eSentire will communicate with you from one of our corporate "@esentire.com" email addresses, never from a public email address. We strive to provide a welcoming, respectful, and thorough interview process, providing the candidate with ample opportunity to spend time with the hiring manager, recruiter, and future colleagues face to face, or using a video conference technology.
eSentire’s Cyber Resilience Program Manager is primarily responsible for managing and coordinating the activities associated with the development, implementation, and delivery of eSentire’s cyber resilience offerings. This role requires a unique blend of real-world experience and theory, tactical execution, and high-level strategic thinking. This role requires a strategic mindset, industry knowledge, and the ability to identify emerging trends and opportunities in the cyber resilience and risk landscapes. The program manager will collaborate with cross-functional teams, manage strategic initiatives, and oversee projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and implement cyber resilience strategies and services.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project and service documentation, plans, and reports to ensure cyber resilience initiatives are delivered on time and within scope.
- Evaluate existing systems and processes to identify gaps and areas for improvement within the cyber resilience organization.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, and Service Delivery teams to ensure alignment with broader business objectives.
- Act as a subject matter expert on cyber resilience best practices and stay updated with the latest industry trends.
- Evaluate third party technologies for integration into current and future offerings.
- Conduct industry research and contribute to cyber resilience thought leadership content.
- Provide support for customers subscribed to exposure management offerings (i.e. Managed Vulnerability Service, Cyber Risk Advisory, Dark Web Monitoring, etc.) where necessary.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the end-to-end eSentire portfolio and recommend opportunities for net new and expansion offerings.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, Cybersecurity, or a related field; master’s degree is a plus.
- Relevant certifications such as ITIL, PMP, CISSP, CISM, C|EH, or similar are highly desirable.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a program management role within IT or cybersecurity.
- Proven track record of managing and delivering technical projects and programs.
- Strong understanding of cyber resilience, incident response, and cybersecurity program management.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, decision-making, and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Scripting and programming knowledge is a plus.
Why a Career with eSentire?
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there are many lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: We provide breakfast, snacks and refreshments (at our physical office locations in Waterloo, London, and Cork), flexible working hours and vacation, company-wide equity and bonus programs, subsidies for continuing education and health & wellness, and attractive compensation and benefits plans. We make it our obligation to the team to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.
- Job Family Pre/Post Technical Sales Engineering
- Pay Type Salary