Senior Technical Product Manager - SaaS Platform
eSentire is on a mission to hunt, investigate and stop cyber threats before they become business disrupting events. We were founded from the premise that if you can't find a solution, you build it. Entrepreneurship and innovation are in our DNA. Our culture is based on transparency, candor, and resiliency. At eSentire, continuous improvement isn't an option. It's expected.
Join our team and build your cybersecurity career in one of the world's most dynamic industries.
eSentire continues to expand our innovative suite of Cyber Resilience offerings delivering customers world-class Security outcomes to our global customer base. Our XDR SaaS platform is the center of gravity and enables our customers to engage with our offerings, improve their security posture through understanding their overall threat landscape, and surface actionable proof points of value allowing customer to continuously improve their cyber resilience. We are seeking an experienced, passionate, customer focused Product Manager with strong background in SaaS platforms with a focus on delivering security and compliance outcomes that scale.
Why We Want You
Your passion for innovation is second only to your commitment to delivering a world-class customer experience. Your deep experience in SaaS applications and/or Cloud Security makes you a subject matter expert who understands what it takes to deliver to deliver a 24 x 7 service. Your focus on metrics means you are always on the pulse of the health of your offerings and measured by customer satisfaction, growth, and healthy business metrics. Accountability is in your DNA and cross-team collaboration is one of your super-powers resulting in launching highly differentiated offerings. You love talking to customers, building for the channel, and you take incredible pride in being a Product Manager.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our team and lead the development of our SaaS platform. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in SaaS product management, with experience in SaaS features, security, and customer experience. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the entire product lifecycle, from ideation to launch and post-launch optimization of eSentire core SaaS platform. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, delivery, design, marketing, and sales, to ensure that our SaaS platform meets the needs of our customers and stays ahead of the competition.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our customers' needs, pain points, and workflows.
- Create and maintain a platform roadmap that aligns with our company's strategic goals and priorities.
- Build innovative capabilities that drive engagement, self-service, and differentiate our customer experience.
- Conduct market and competitive research to identify new opportunities and ensure our SaaS platform stays ahead of the competition.
- Partner with sales and marketing teams to develop product messaging, positioning, customer demos, and go-to-market strategies.
- Define, monitor and analyze product metrics to identify opportunities to accelerate engagement, optimization, and growth.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in SaaS product management.
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ensure that product features are developed on time and meet customer requirements.
- Drive Agile best practices and assist in driving break down and grouping of Initiatives/Epic for tracking and release management.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business, or a related field.
- 7+ years of experience in product management for SaaS platforms, with a track record of launching successful products and features.
- 5+ year of experience in Cyber Security ideally in a delivery or product management function
- Experience building and expanding a SaaS platform, including defining requirements, and leading an agile development process.
- Strong knowledge of SaaS features, security, and customer experience.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Familiarity with UX/UI design principles and best practices.
Why a Career with eSentire?
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there are many lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: We provide breakfast, snacks and refreshments (at our physical office locations in Waterloo, London, and Cork), flexible working hours and vacation, company-wide equity and bonus programs, subsidies for continuing education and health & wellness, and attractive compensation and benefits plans. We make it our obligation to the team to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.
- Job Family Product Management
- Pay Type Salary
Something looks off?