Team Lead, Business Systems
eSentire is on a mission to hunt, investigate and stop cyber threats before they become business disrupting events. We were founded from the premise that if you can't find a solution, you build it. Entrepreneurship and innovation are in our DNA. Our culture is based on transparency, candor, and resiliency. At eSentire, continuous improvement isn't an option. It's expected.
Join our team and build your cybersecurity career in one of the world's most dynamic industries.
- Develop and maintain a high performing team of Business System Administrators/Developers.
- Provide day-to-day leadership, setting performance expectations and coaching team members career growth.
- Develop and maintain the business systems team’s work plan, ensure resources and capability required to undertake work.
- Bring expertise as a trusted advisor to the business in understanding the needs and systems in the assigned business functions, and to proactively bring forward ideas and improvements.
- Lead and manage the team to provide business systems project delivery/implementation, enhancements, and application support. Also, ensure the applications within the portfolio are highly available, current, compliant, and performing well.
- Develop a trusted relationship with key stakeholders and decision makers, understanding and responding to customer needs.
- Utilizing an agile framework (JIRA) to manage incidents, prioritize backlog, implement bug fixes, implement version upgrades, develop automation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or business
- 5 years of relevant IT experience, with some experience managing a business systems group
- Experience running software implementations and technical integrations
- Experience supporting Financial, Sales, Marketing & Customer Success tools/processes
- Knowledgeable on IT solutions, trends in IT and experience evaluating/implementing new tools and solutions
- 3+ years' experience working with Salesforce and other ERP software
- Leadership experience
- Experience with NetSuite is an asset
- Experience with Integration software is an asset
Why a Career with eSentire?
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there are many lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: We provide breakfast, snacks and refreshments (at our physical office locations in Waterloo, London, and Cork), flexible working hours and vacation, company-wide equity and bonus programs, subsidies for continuing education and health & wellness, and attractive compensation and benefits plans. We make it our obligation to the team to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.
- Job Family Business Analysis
- Pay Type Salary
Something looks off?