Customer Success Manager
About The Customer Success Team
We’re continuing to build out a passionate team of A-player Customer Success Managers. We are looking for a strategic, relationship-minded and experienced Customer Success Manager to join our ranks, as we exponentially grow our customer base.
Our Customer Success team supports a wide array of customers along the entire sales lifecycle, as they engage with us and adopt our services to achieve their goals. We ensure customers are optimized and scale effortlessly through impactful engagements, all focused on driving business and technical value. Our obsession is understanding a customer’s business to build lasting partnerships that continue to add value over time.
We are laser focused on making customer success a company-wide imperative and building a culture around putting customers first.
Who You Are
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for making midmarket customers (businesses over 250 employees and less than 1,000 employees) in your portfolio successful.
You are passionate about helping our customers transform and optimize their customer experiences, and you will instill that expertise into our team. You are able to innovate in rapid cycles and test solutions to learn what works, then feed insights into a strategy and long-term solutions.
You must have scale-up culture in your DNA and get energized by a low-ego, “all hands on deck” environment. You care deeply about not only making your portfolio customers successful, but also collaborating with your peers to ensure eSentire’s success. You are empathetic, enthusiastic and take risks - upping the game of the CSM team. You are a customer-focused leader — an independent critical decision maker and a strategic thinker with no problem taking on the nitty-gritty work.
What You Are Great At
Your top priority will be developing and driving Customer Success Programs for your portfolio of customers — leaving no retention rock unturned. Your responsibilities will include that you:
- Provide overall value and relationship management to portfolio of customers
- Manage customer expectations and demonstrates expertise and leadership
- Understand the broader business perspective and make decisions accordingly
- Provide Insight - surfacing and sharing new/insightful analyses and recommendations across the CS team and product team
- Provide strategic guidance to help your customers grow, so you align eSentire with company’s business priorities
- Build distinctive insight and compelling ROI across all client types
- Conduct customer health-checks and review customer health scores with an emphasis on customers’ success with eSentire
- Monitor and identify adoption, maturity and growth trends customers to inform customer and business strategy
- Manage renewals and find new expansion opportunities within the account
- Manage escalations and service reviews
- Create customer success plans - understanding client objectives and can develop plans to manage
- Collaborate with CSM peers, cross-functional teams, and senior leaders to ensure customers are successful
- Make recommendations and influence important operating issues/decisions for the broader team
- Find ways to streamline work, innovate key processes and leverage technology
- Meet and exceed churn and revenue goals - You will be measured by renewal and retention rates, new sale leads, referenceable customers & NPS
What We Require
- 3+ years managing complex enterprise & mid-market accounts, preferably in a Security, SaaS or MSP based organization. Ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Experience managing about 50 mid-market accounts
- Experience negotiating renewals and working through the commercials
- Represent the voice of customers - identify and convey customer feedback and use cases to product team
- Confidence in setting and delivering upon ambitious metrics
- Understanding of SaaS business models and their overall relationship to Customer Success
- Experience at a security or technology company or relevant consultancy
- Quick to learn new trends, programs and software.
- Ability to learn and persuasively articulate eSentire’s value proposition to client senior executive teams
- Patience and positivity. Ability to be focused during a growing and changing scale-up environment
- Willingness to travel up to 20% (post covid)
We Offer You
At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
We continually create a rewarding place to work. We want you to thrive in it and contribute to it. We provide:
- Wonderful colleagues you’ll be proud to work with and learn from
- Subsidies for professional accreditation
- Annual taxable spending account specifically for your wellness, including health clubs, sports team registration fees, or fitness items (to name a few)
- Competitive referral bonus up for referrals of top talent
- One of the fastest growing companies in Canada with growing operations internationally
- Waterloo Area's Top Employers 2021 Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers 2020
- Attractive compensation plans to ensure we hire, keep and reward team members
- Full benefits package including paid parental leave, a matching 401k program and medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there is lots of lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
eSentire, Inc., is the category creator and world’s largest Managed Detection and Response (MDR) company, keeping organizations safe from constantly evolving cyber-attacks that technology alone cannot prevent. Its threat-driven, customer-focused culture makes the difference in eSentire’s ability to attract the best talent across cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and cloud-native skill sets. Its 24x7 Security Operations Center (SOC) hunts, investigates, and responds in real-time to known and unknown threats before they become business disrupting events. Its highly skilled teams work together toward a common goal to deliver the best customer experience and security efficacy in the industry.Protecting more than $6 trillion in corporate assets, eSentire absorbs the complexity of cybersecurity, delivering enterprise-grade protection and the ability to comply with growing regulatory requirements. For more information, visit www.esentire.com and follow us on Twitter @eSentire.
Why a Career with eSentire?
Our Culture: At eSentire we work in a collaborative and innovative work environment. We work with brilliant and passionate people who strive and encourage others to do their best. eSentire’s idea-rich environment welcomes creative and sometimes unconventional perspectives!
Growth Opportunities: At eSentire you will have the opportunity to grow and make an impact from your work. We encourage innovation in all who become a part of our team. With growing operations internationally, there are many lateral and upward advancement opportunities for rewarding and developing careers with eSentire. We’re strong believers in continuing education and provide the resources that you need to continue learning.
Employee Perks: We provide breakfast, snacks and refreshments (at our physical office locations in Waterloo, London, and Cork), flexible working hours, company-wide equity and bonus programs, subsidies for continued education, and attractive compensation and benefits plans. We make it our obligation to the team to stay current with compensation trends in the tech field!
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
eSentire is committed to creating a fair work environment that is aligned with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We guarantee equal treatment and provide opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these basis. If you have any accessibility requirements during the recruitment process, please reach out to our HR team at email@example.com and any accommodation needs will be addressed upon request.
- Job Family Customer Success
- Pay Type Salary
Something looks off?