Business Development Representative
Enzuzo is a data privacy compliance solution that helps businesses comply with regulations such as GDPR and CCPA. The platform generates legal policies, manages consent, and tracks data privacy requests in one easy-to-use dashboard, enabling businesses to grow without privacy complications or penalties. Enzuzo is a rapidly growing startup with a seasoned team that has started and exited multiple companies. The leadership team has prior experience with Cisco, Shopify and Docker.
This is a unique, foundational role. You will be the first Business Development Representative on the team, and you will be a player/coach. You will be responsible for generating leads, closing inbound demo requests, identifying new sales and partnership opportunities, conducting inside sales activities, and building relationships with customers through excellent communication. You will also be responsible for documenting and designing the process to facilitate growth. This is a full-time remote role for a Business Development Representative.
- Outstanding communication skills, both in written and verbal forms
- Proven track record of inside sales and lead generation
- Experience in sales or business development in SaaS / PLG environment
- Experience in compliance or security industries is a strong asset
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field is preferred
What's In It For You
- Competitive market-based compensation and equity
- Opportunity to build out a category-defining company in the privacy space
- Working 1-1 with senior management that has a track record of delivering results
- Chance to have a massive impact, supported by marketing & design
- Build and lead a sales team