Customer Success Coordinator
This is an exciting and challenging customer advocacy opportunity in a software environment. We are looking for a Customer Success Coordinator who is adept at building lasting relationships and finding elegant solutions to complex problems. As a Customer Success Coordinator, you will be responsible for the loyalty, retention and strategic growth of a portfolio of Intelex customers. You’ll work with customers on both a proactive and reactive basis through email and Teams/Zoom sessions, with a primary focus on long-term strategy, user adoption and customer satisfaction. While prior customer success and/or EHSQ familiarity with the EHSQ industry is highly valued, the ideal candidate is someone who works hard, demonstrates strong analytical thinking, desire to problem solve, and is willing to go above and beyond to help our customers.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Own the ongoing Intelex relationship with assigned customers as it relates to increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and securing loyalty.
- Work to establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Developing, preparing, and nurturing customers for advocacy.
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Evaluate and find opportunities to drive process and system improvements to positively impact solution experience.
- Advocate customer needs/issues across Intelex departments.
- Inform and educate customers of Intelex initiatives and product updates.
- Manage the risk identification and tracking process until issue resolution.
- Identify success stories and secure customer references
- Track customer metrics and maintain customer health scorecards with clear action plans
- You will partner with the Technical Customer Success and Account Management teams to increase customers’ footprint and future value (up-sell and cross-sell) through product adoption and customer satisfaction
- This position reports directly to Manager, Customer Success.
Skills & Work Traits
- Extraordinary people skills: must be empathetic, patient, confident, good-humored, and able to interact well with a broad spectrum of personality types.
- Demonstrated track record of maintaining customer retention rates and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Strong problem solver with ability to analyze and make educated decisions.
- Compelling communicator both written and verbal in the English language; communicating with C/VP level audiences, and the ability to present technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Intelligent, self-motivated, quick thinking, and fast learning.
- Thirst for knowledge and willingness to learn.
- Results driven with a proven ability to project a positive attitude.
- Reprioritize on the fly and have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to carefully balance customer advocacy with the goals and direction of the business.
- Understanding of Environmental, Health, Safety or Quality is considered an asset.
- Prior experience with CRM and Support applications.
- Comprehensive grasp of software application requirements / architecture
- At least 3 years of experience in the technology industry (preferably SaaS) in Customer Success, Account Management, Consulting, Project Management or Engagement Management.
- A quantifiable ability to drive 90%+ customer renewals and customer success rates
- Proven to have strong relationship building skills and able to show examples of getting to “Trusted Advisor” status within your accounts.
- This position may require up to 15% travel
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science/Information Systems, or equivalent Experience.
- Please note that this role requires a satisfactory Criminal Background Check and Public Safety Verification
Meet the Team!
Sylvana Pedota, Director, Customer Success
Sylvana has been with Intelex for the last 8 years. She had previously held positions in Professional Services, Customer Experience and Customer Support. She is passionate about Customer Advocacy and mentoring and developing the members of her team. When not at work, you can find Syl travelling the world, getting her hands dirty in her garden or rocking out at a concert!
With more than 1000 clients and one million users, Intelex Technologies Inc. is a global leader in Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) and Quality management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of Canada’s most highly awarded and fastest-growing tech companies and has been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, Best Managed Companies in Canada, one of the fastest growing companies in PROFIT Magazine, as well as one of the country’s top employers by Aon Hewitt and Best Small and Medium Employers. For more information, visit www.intelex.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.