Senior Financial Analyst
Intelex is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst for its global EHS software business! This person will support the Finance Team with its monthly financial reporting cycle. This is a great time to be joining Intelex as we are experiencing high growth, have a dynamic leadership team in place and are built out for expansion offering long term career opportunities.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Prepare or review balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Prepare or review revenue reconciliations and related entries.
- Manage various month end journal entries related to Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable (revaluation + reclass entries), lease expenses, depreciation, intercompany expenses, foreign currency revaluations.
- Compile parent company reporting deliverables (revenue + other P/L statistics files).
- Prepare/Review consolidated financial documents. (Balance sheet, income statement, cash flow)
- Oversee tax submissions (Sales tax, corporate tax) and coordinate with the tax team on elated matters.
- Coordinate with internal audits and control compliances
- Handle other ad hoc tasks as required.
- Reports to the Controller
- Collaborate with local Finance Team members
- Coordinate with teams from other group operating companies and corporate headquarter
Skills & Work traits:
- Strong financial acuity and analytical ability.
- Attention to details with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Knowledge of major ERP systems and accounting software
- Understanding of US GAAP
Education & experience:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in accounting, finance, or a related field
- CPA designation is preferred.
- At least 4 years of work experience in an audit or accounting/finance role
- Public company reporting experience and SOX compliance is desirable but not mandatory.
- Please note that this role requires a satisfactory Criminal Background Check and Public Safety Verification
- Valid residence status or work permit is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation!