Project Manager, Environmental Services
Project Manager, Environmental Services
The Environmental Services Project Manager is a crucial role to the successful on-time delivery of customer implementation projects. The successful candidate will provide proactive project leadership, effective risk management, and will lead hard-working project teams while fostering a culture of ownership, accountability, and trust.
- Works in collaboration with project core team members and cross functional teams to create and maintain project plans that align to the requirements and effort of client solutions.
- Coordinates project requirements with clients to ensure complete alignment on project deliverables.
- Effectively communicates with and develops relationships with the client, Intelex project team, and other cross-functional departments, to ensure all project requirements and breakthroughs are understood and delivered according to the project plan.
- Facilitates the day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope, including project budget, and resource planning and forecasting
- Effectively applies implementation methodology and enforces project standards.
- Identifies project risks and effectively and proactively manages risk response.
- Uses a systematic approach to the management of open actions, issues, dependencies, and project change.
- Responsible for project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Continually seeks opportunities to contribute to the improvement of the team’s operational performance (utilization, on-time delivery/time-to-value, customer satisfaction)
- Through the Fortive Business System (FBS) seeks opportunities for the continuous improvement of services delivery processes, assets, and methodologies.
- Travel to client locations within Canada, the United States and occasional international travel required. Expected travel is 10%-25%
- Reports to the (Sr.) Manager, Environmental Services
- History of demonstrated success in driving and delivering strong organizational results.
- Logical problem-solving approach, ability to clearly communicate business problems and proposed solutions to the client.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and issues quickly and adapt communication styles as needed to present to internal or external collaborators.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience building resilient relationships with customers, partners, and internal teams.
- Self-motivated to develop/maintain professional skills and stay current with product and industry trends.
- Previous experience working with ESG and Environmental regulatory and reporting frameworks.
- Previous experience with CRM software, project management, and forecasting tools (such as SalesForce, Microsoft Project, etc.)
- Comprehensive grasp of enterprise systems, cloud computing, SaaS implementation methodologies, and professional services delivery.
- 3 + Years of experience in Project Management role, or equivalent experience.
Education & Professional Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science/Information Systems, or equivalent Experience.
- PMP certification, preferred.
- Please note that this role requires a satisfactory Criminal Background Check and Public Safety Verification
With more than 1000 clients and one million users, Intelex Technologies Inc. is a global leader in Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) and Quality management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of Canada’s most highly awarded and fastest-growing tech companies and has been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, Best Managed Companies in Canada, one of the fastest growing companies in PROFIT Magazine, as well as one of the country’s top employers by Aon Hewitt and Best Small and Medium Employers. For more information, visit www.intelex.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation!