Senior Product Marketing Manager
Location: This position is fully remote in Canada and the US.
Companies around the globe are prioritizing safe, efficient, and clean operations. These leading brands choose Intelex as their technology partner for core EHS functions including people safety, risk mitigation, and environmental sustainability. As Senior Product Marketing Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to help shape, position, and launch new best-in-class products that will solve customer challenges in unprecedented ways, and fundamentally change the competitive landscape of EHS software.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Market Analysis: Conduct detailed market research to understand industry trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape.
- Product Positioning and Messaging: Develop clear and compelling product positioning and messaging that differentiates the SaaS product in the market.
- Go-To-Market Strategy: Plan and execute go-to-market strategies for new product launches and updates.
- Sales Enablement: Create sales tools and training materials to support the sales team in effectively selling the product.
- Content Creation: Support the ideation and production of marketing content at each stage of the customer journey, with emphasis on mid- and bottom-of-funnel.
- Customer Insights: Gather customer feedback to inform product development and marketing strategies.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with product management, sales, marketing, customer success, and other teams to align on product and marketing strategies.
- Performance Metrics: Track and analyze product marketing performance metrics to optimize strategies.
- Market Education: Educate the market about our product through webinars, thought leadership pieces, and participation in industry events.
- Partner Marketing: Work with partners to develop joint marketing strategies and materials.
- 3-5 years of relevant Product Marketing experience (bonus for B2B SaaS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to influence and align teams around shared business outcomes
- Track record of creative and impactful software marketing outcomes
- Ability to analyze data to derive meaningful insights
- Ability to adapt to changing market conditions and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up ~four times a year if needed
- Strong Bonus: Experience in the EHS industry or adjacent field
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, or demonstrable educational equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
With more than 1000 clients and one million users, Intelex Technologies Inc. is a global leader in Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) and Quality management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of Canada’s most highly awarded and fastest-growing tech companies and has been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, Best Managed Companies in Canada, one of the fastest growing companies in PROFIT Magazine, as well as one of the country’s top employers by Aon Hewitt and Best Small and Medium Employers. For more information, visit www.intelex.com