Senior Product Marketing Manager
Location: This position is fully remote in Canada and the US.
Intelex Technologies provides outstanding solutions in the EHSQ space to help organizations Change their Business for Good. As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you’ll own the evolution of your assigned Product Portfolio to become a market share leader in the space!
To successfully bring the right products to market, we foresee that this role will closely partner with different lines of business within Intelex. Through this teamwork, we will help empower this position to make market assessments, support GTM planning efforts, supervise the effective enablement of these strategies and achieve an overall consistent client experience to develop positive, meaningful relationships with Intelex and our product. We will look for the candidate in this role to position themselves as a leader with vision in the Portfolio’s space by way of contributions to blogs, white papers, etc.
Responsibilities and Expectations
Business Management & ROB:
- Accountable for reaching the Revenue, Scorecard (Operating & Strategic) and Market Share goals for the assigned EHSQ Portfolio
- Responsible for building the plan to reach our in-year revenue goals for the portfolio, but also driving the 3-5 year Market Share ownership goals for your business.
Market Assessment & GTM Strategy:
- Collaborate with Strategy and Product Management to define the future of the Portfolio
Solution Launch Planning & Execution:
- Drive the end-to-end launch planning and execution process for all new products, packages, and services associated with the Portfolio
- Partner with the Sales and Customer Success Enablement leads to assess if the pitch and tools are being embraced by their teams and our acquisition and retention targets are being met.
Field Marketing Connection:
- Partner with our different internal marketing teams (ex. Digital Marketing, Event Marketing) to drive campaigns that reach EHSQ professionals that converts impressions to leads and customers
Partner Ecosystem Support:
- Coordinate with the Partner & Alliances team to ensure that we are recruiting, enabling a vibrant partner ecosystem that drives scale to the assigned Portfolio’s Go-to-Market.
- Reports to the Senior Director, Solution and Industry Marketing
Skills & Work Traits
- Familiar with Pragmatic Marketing go-to-market methodologies, have a record of success leading definition, planning, positioning and launching products
- A strategic problem solver who can collaborate with a diverse set of partners and have the proven track record to influence cross-functionally
- Adept at devising a clear strategy, with an understanding of any implications and timelines
- Possess positive relationship building capabilities with our Marketing teams to complete GTM strategies and drive product performance.
- 3-5 years in a product marketing role in an enterprise software and/or application delivery company (preferably in an EHSQ environment).
- Extensive experience developing and validating positioning, messaging, competition assessment, market segmentation, go to market strategy and developing pricing models for a fast-paced, high growth technology market.
- Post-secondary education focusing on business or marketing; MBA preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
With more than 1000 clients and one million users, Intelex Technologies Inc. is a global leader in Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) and Quality management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of Canada’s most highly awarded and fastest-growing tech companies and has been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, Best Managed Companies in Canada, one of the fastest growing companies in PROFIT Magazine, as well as one of the country’s top employers by Aon Hewitt and Best Small and Medium Employers. For more information, visit www.intelex.com