Intelex Technologies, is seeking an exceptional, self-motivated, energetic, and adaptable Executive Assistant to support the President. The ideal candidate would bring a “Chief of Staff” mindset – proactive, inspiring with excellent problem solving and judgment skills and enable the President to focus on business priorities and work, while schedule and time are managed with high attention to detail and accuracy. This exciting role requires customer obsession, ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and integrity and professionalism in handling confidential information.
The individual must demonstrate ability to accommodate flexible work schedule, based on the needs of management and the department. You will be the President’s representative in this key role and we would expect you to inspire and “wow” in all your interactions both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maximize President`s efficiency and priorities including booking appointments, managing to-do and maintaining frequently changing calendar through Outlook. Make sure the President’s day is organized and productive.
- Serve as gatekeeper of the President’s time, schedules, and information while maintaining a courteous manner.
- Develop deep understanding of how the departments and the key drivers of their organization relate to and work with each other, what their agenda and concerns are.
- Active participation in monthly business meetings and interest in understanding business needs and drive priorities and action plans
- Create standard work for the President, direct reports and other key stakeholders, directly involved in the daily/weekly/monthly meetings or project work.
- Stand-up project work or project coordination from scratch and manage cross-functional project teams and project progress.
- Coordinate all aspects of executive level appointments, meetings, receptions, and conference calls, including booking of rooms, ordering of food, disseminating of materials, working with other administrative staff, etc.
- Prepare President for meetings by clarifying purpose of each meeting, prepare agenda, pull background materials, and prepare briefing documents. Following meetings, help coordinate additional administrative support whenever necessary, conduct follow-up tasks or activities, and ensure timely completion of commitments made.
- Create and assist with presentation materials, spreadsheets, and other various documents using Power Point, Excel, or other software programs.
- Carefully review pre-read materials, legal and other documents, requiring President`s attention or signature, following company`s policies and standard work with a high level of compliance awareness.
- Book and coordinate travel arrangements including both domestic and international travel (air, ground, hotels, dining, and tours, etc.).
- Prepare, reconcile, and track expense reports.
- Provide support to the direct reports and team reporting into the President.
- Partner with the Intelex Technologies Leadership team and other Executive Assistants to create a seamless support environment.
- Project management/coordination experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong ownership and leadership skills backed up with “can-do” mentality.
- Strong business insight – you know how to apply knowledge of business to advance the organization`s goals.
- Action oriented – you are an executor, who takes new opportunities and tough challenges, with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm and make things happen.
- Attention to detail with a high level of conscientiousness.
- Interest to take over tasks or projects outside of the role and passion for the Healthcare industry and our products.
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal skills, and ability to drive and structure communication.
- Time management, ability to prioritize and strong organizational skills.
- Understands and meets deadlines and time sensitive issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Builds relationships with Executive Assistant community as well as with internal/external leaders and the broader business teams.
- Maintains confidentiality and acts with discretion with a high degree of professional maturity with senior leadership.
- Quickly learns and adopts new technologies.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams and SharePoint.
- Highly adaptable, able to change direction as needed and perform with unanticipated interruptions/ variables.
- Collaborative, team player; willing to jump in and do the work needing to be done
- 5+ years’ work experience in administrative roles
- Previous experience supporting senior executives
- Associates Degree in Business or other related field or experience in lieu of degree required
- Post-Secondary Education with a diploma in Business Administration is preferred
With more than 1000 clients and one million users, Intelex Technologies Inc. is a global leader in Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) and Quality management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of Canada’s most highly awarded and fastest-growing tech companies and has been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, Best Managed Companies in Canada, one of the fastest growing companies in PROFIT Magazine, as well as one of the country’s top employers by Aon Hewitt and Best Small and Medium Employers. For more information, visit www.intelex.com