Manager, Environmental Services
This is a vital leadership role for ensuring the effective operations of the Environmental Services team, and the successful delivery of professional services for Intelex’s Environmental customers.
The successful candidate will provide inspiring leadership to build an engaged hard-working team, to achieve departmental objectives and performance goals, to ensure needs of customers are being met, and to foster a culture of continuous improvement through the application of FBS Fundamentals.
Customer Success Inspires Our Innovation: Customer Outcomes are our North Star
- Accountable for the overall health of the Environmental Professional Services portfolio and supporting the teams tasked with the on-time-delivery of implementation projects.
- Assign project teams with appropriate Intelex services staff, aligning project requirements to team member skills and experience.
- Supports Consultants, Project Managers, Solution Architects/Leads to develop and complete project plans that align to the requirements and effort of client solutions.
- Ensures compliance with standards and implementation methodologies.
- Enables project teams to deliver services engagements within the triple constraint parameters, while monitoring and controlling non-billable time spent within the portfolio.
- Minimizes project exposure and risk by supporting teams with proactive Risk Management strategies.
- Provide support for client project issues and steering committee meetings, with a strong commitment to client success and timely resolution of roadblocks or issues.
- Support the close out of projects with the objective of securing positive client testimonials and engaging in lessons learned activities with the goal of understanding process/methodology improvement areas, and/or development opportunities for the team.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase client satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
We Build Extraordinary Teams for Extraordinary Results: Our People Come First
- Responsible for people management activities such as performance management, coaching, and mentoring.
- Drives recruitment and onboarding of new hires as required.
- Conducts quarterly and annual performance appraisals with direct reports.
- Creates an environment of trust, accountability, and ownership, where diverse perspectives are welcomed, valued, and encouraged.
- Responsible for owning team engagement and effectively managing actions to address feedback, sharing updates and progress with the team, and engaging in discussions with sincerity and authenticity.
We Compete for Shareholders: Scale to New Heights
- Ownership and accountability of team utilization, which includes managing team capacity, problem solving utilization and non-billable time as required.
- Responsible for portfolio revenue achievement by managing the backlog of services work, protecting project margins, and ensuring the overall health of the Environmental Services portfolio.
- Proactively forecast partner outsourcing needs, and procure, monitor and control required partner services.
- Work with and develop relationships with cross-departmental teams, such as Customer Success, Support and R&D, to raise and prioritize issue resolution and/or product development, with the goal of clearing obstacles for project teams and their ability to generate revenue and achieve time-to-value/customer satisfaction targets.
- Work with Sales and other cross-functional teams to provide estimates and scoping guidance for prospective engagements, and review/validate project scope. This may include meeting with (or assigning appropriate Services team members to meet with) prospects and customers to understand requirements and translate them into a winning strategy.
Kaizen is our way of life: We Work Smarter to Scale
- Demonstrate an ability to lead teams with the application of FBS (Fortive Business System) Fundamentals to drive improvements.
- Leverage FBS Fundamentals, such as Visual Management, Problem Solving, and Standard Work, to drive efficiencies in services delivery.
- Actively seek opportunities for process improvement and when appropriate, pursue opportunities to initiate and/or engage in FBS events for themselves or their team members.
- Drive individuals to improve FBS knowledge and application, proactively incorporating in development plans for direct reports.
- History of demonstrated success in driving and delivering strong organizational results.
- Logical problem-solving approach, ability to clearly communicate business problems and proposed solutions to the client.
- Ability to grasp complex concepts and issues quickly, and adapt communication styles as needed to present to internal or external collaborators.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience building resilient relationships with customers, partners, and internal teams.
- Self-motivated to develop/maintain professional skills and stay current with product and industry trends.
- Previous experience working with ESG and Environmental regulatory and reporting frameworks.
- Previous experience with CRM software, project management, and forecasting tools (such as SalesForce)
- Comprehensive grasp of enterprise systems, cloud computing, SaaS implementation methodologies, and professional services delivery.
- 7+ years of experience in project management or leadership roles
- 5+ years of experience in a client-facing, software/professional services delivery environment.
- Completed post-secondary education or equivalent experience.
Reports to the Senior Director, Environmental Services
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation!