Account Executive, New Logo
Sales & Business Development
Remote · Canada
Posted on Friday, October 6, 2023
Intelex is a global leader in environmental, health, safety (EHS) and quality management software and serves more than 1,400 customers and three million users. We seek a dynamic Enterprise Account Executive to support our company’s explosive growth. It’s a great opportunity for the right candidate to help strategic enterprises find the solutions they need to transform their organizations. Join our team of elite sellers who care about people and the world and want to change businesses for good. Are you a passionate salesperson, looking for a greater and more exciting challenge? Companies everywhere depend on Intelex management software to keep their workers safe, improve corporate sustainability performance, boost operational excellence and company profitability.
Since 1992, Intelex’s scalable, web-based technologies and solutions have helped our customers across all industries keep people and the planet safer by improving business performance, mitigating organization-wide risk and ensuring compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex has consistently achieved double-digit annual growth and is among Canada’s most revered and fastest-growing technology companies.
Who You Are:
- A consistent top performing seller with a passion for new customer acquisition
- Disciplined in prospecting and pipeline-generating strategies and tactics
- Self-motivated and a strong team collaborator
- A process-focused individual with demonstrated ability selling sophisticated enterprise SaaS solutions
- An experienced seller of EHSQ/sustainability/ESG-related solutions
- Tech-savvy with deep industry knowledge
- A solutions-seller who is able to clearly articulate value propositions, differentiation and tangible return on investment to businesses
- Someone able to achieve results by working independently, taking ownership of results and being accountable
- Highly motivated, possess a positive demeanor and driven to exceed your targets
- A strong communicator and a consultative seller
- An eager learner
- An expert at using enterprise sales methodologies
- Open to coaching and continuously looking for opportunities to improve
What You’ll Do:
- Meet or exceed assigned sales and product objectives
- Drive acquisition of new-logo customers by proactively creating demand within your territory
- Demonstrate your prospecting skills and use a variety of tools to build and accelerate a steady flow of quality new logo pipeline
- Apply creative outbound strategies to initiate conversations with VPs and C-Level prospects and speak to their business needs
- Effectively qualify leads, identify prospect needs and engage a pre-sales consultant when vital
- Use solution selling techniques to guide the sale to a close
- Apply our CRM solution for timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with sales leaders to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges and provide recommended solutions
- Effectively manage a sales funnel to complete a buying journey that is aligned with your sales responsibilities
- Stay informed of products, Intelex competitors and industry trends
- Feed information back to product sales, product development and marketing teams
- Assist in development and implementation of marketing plans as required
- Attend industry tradeshows and conferences to support marketing and sales programs
- Deliver on-site and online sales presentations and software demonstrations
- Prepare and deliver quotes and proposals
- Facilitate client transfer to the Intelex Global Services team
- Continually build product knowledge to ensure high level of literacy and new functionality understanding of the Intelex system
- Periodically travel to locations within Canada and the United States as required
Reports to the Director of Sales.
Builds and maintains relationships with cross-functional teams within the organization, including Business Development, Global Services, Customer Success, Legal and others.
What You’ll Love:
- Every day, you can feel good about the work you do to help Intelex customers make their workplaces safer, cleaner and efficient
- Working with the most promising in the industry, learning new sales skills and experiencing professional growth
- Receiving world-class training and learning standard processes from Fortive coaching, tools and ongoing enablement
- Joining a team of proven sellers with a track record of winning large, complex deals
- Working with extraordinary people who are motivated to help organizations meet the challenges of an increasingly complex marketplace while minimizing negative impacts on people and the environment
Why Work at Intelex:
Intelexians are talented professionals who are passionate about delivering safer, cleaner and more efficient operations to organizations. Our way is humble, hungry, smart, seeking truth/speaking truth and serving others. Intelex has been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Best Managed Companies, one of PROFIT Magazine’s fastest growing companies and a Top Employer and Best Small and Medium Employers by Aon Hewitt.
We’re stronger when we’re diverse, which means our business relies on different voices and perspectives. People are empowered and encouraged to be their authentic selves at Intelex, and we hire diverse teams by gender, race, sexuality, age, ability and all other dimensions of identity.
We’re also stronger when we’re equal and transparent. Intelex is committed to equal pay and advocates for equality in communities where we live and work.
Our generous benefits plans include flexible paid time off, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, gym and wellness benefits.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.