Manager, Customer Success
As a global leader in environmental, health, safety, and quality management software, we drive positive change in organizations worldwide. We are looking for a Manager within the Customer Success (CS) team that will be responsible for coordinating a team of Customer Success Reps (mix of Executives, Managers and Advocates) and working with the Director in managing individual performance and completing team objectives! In addition, as a Manager within Customer Success, you will be responsible for the loyalty and retention of a portfolio of Intelex customers.
Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Motivate, develop and hire a high-functioning team that exceeds goals and drives business value
- Meet with all direct report staff on a consistent basis to review performance/ areas of improvement (Run weekly 1:1’s, team meetings and Peer to Peers)
- Report on individual and team progress towards revenue based KPIs
- Empower CSMs to successfully manage a book of business
- Reduce churn and highlight expansion opportunities with sales team
- Drive our customers to adopt the Intelex solutions and increase usage, contributing to a healthy book of accounts.
- Excel at delivering delightful experiences, with a focus on customer happiness, success, and retention.
- Participates, with the Director, on people management activities including recruitment, onboarding, setting expectations, performance management, coaching and mentoring.
- Collect customer feedback and advocate customer needs cross-departmentally, especially with Product, Engineering, Services and Support.
- Address increased client issues with speed and vitality, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
- Acts as the first level of escalation within their team
- Assist team to align cross functional resources as needed
- Leads team in strategy development with new/ complex clients
- Assess current processes with the goal of identifying and implementing efficiencies
- Reports to the Director, Customer Success
You’ll be a great fit it you…..
- You have a demonstrated track record of maintaining customer retention rates and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- You are a strong problem solver with ability to analyze and make educated decisions.
- You are a compelling communicator both written and verbal; communicating with C/VP level audiences, and the ability to present technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Understanding of Environmental, Health, Safety or Quality is considered an asset.
- Experience building internal and external relationships and mitigating past difficult personalities or situations
- Love tracking and measuring data to understand how your team is performing against KPIs and where improvements can be made
- Prioritize customer experience by building meaningful and trusting relationships
- Professional self-starter, able to work independent time management while maintaining accountability
- Collaborative across departments and industries
- Expert- level skills with CRM, Customer Success application and Support applications.
- Comprehensive grasp of software application requirements / architecture
- At least 5 years of experience in the technology industry (preferably SaaS) in Customer Success, Account Management, Consulting, Project Management or Engagement Management.
- A quantifiable ability to drive 90%+ customer renewals and customer success rates
- Proven to have strong relationship building skills and able to show examples of getting to “Trusted Advisor” status within your accounts.
- Proven to have strong leadership skills and team building skills
- This position may require up to 15% travel
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science/Information Systems, or equivalent Experience.
- Please note that this role requires a satisfactory Criminal Background Check and Public Safety Verification
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation!