Brazil · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
***All interviews will be conducted in English***
Please Submit an English version of your Resume/CV
The Manager, Support role is responsible for ensuring operational excellence of the Intelex support organization.
Responsibilities and Results
- Coordinates team meetings regarding team updates, team goals, recognition of accomplishments, and work schedules.
- Responsible for recruitment and onboarding of new support hires.
- Sets goals and priorities of the support staff including personal objectives, results, and KPIs.
- Manages performance, mentoring, and coaching of individual contributors.
- Provides input on merit and bonus distributions and facilitates conversations to communicate them to team members.
- Acts as a secondary issue point to ensure customers are provided with timely updates and issues are resolved in a satisfactory manner.
- Onboards new customers to the Intelex support program.
- Develops and reviews reporting to find opportunities to improve team efficiencies.
- Manages work schedules including team vacation, holiday coverage, and after-hours support.
- Identifies common issues and questions to create knowledge articles for internal resources and customers.
- Monitors existing support tickets and incoming items to proactively identify potential critical issues.
- Collaborate with Intelex Product and Research & Development teams to ensure software defects are resolved in a timely manner, and issue backlogs are maintained in a stable state.
- Works closely with various departments to ensure solution resolution and excellent customer service for clients.
- Reports to the Director, Support
Skills & Work Traits
- Impeccable leadership skills to competently coach, mentor, and inspire team members.
- Experienced problem-solving skills with ability to analyze and make an educated decision.
- Strong written and verbal skills with capability to present technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Results driven with drive to proactively see opportunities to improve.
- Strong interpersonal skills to cultivate meaningful relationships with internal and external customers.
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills.
- Understanding of KanBan, GAMP, SDLC, and Basic Troubleshooting Methodologies.
- Understanding of Environmental, Health, Safety or Quality is considered an asset.
- Bilingualism is considered an asset.
- Understanding in application programming languages (ASP.NET, XML, Java Script), database languages (SQL, T-SQL), Microsoft office, screen capture, and time tracking tools.
- Solid understanding of web-based application architectures.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design principles.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience leading a team of technical support professionals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science/Information Systems, or equivalent Experience.
- An MCSE certification is an asset.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation!
Meet the Team! Company Overview
With more than 1,300 clients and 1.6 million users, Intelex Technologies ULC. is a global leader in environmental, health, safety and quality (EHSQ) management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g., ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of North America’s fastest-growing tech companies who has recently been recognized as a Great Place to Work for over 7 years, Best Workplace in Technology, Best Workplace for Millennials and Canadian HR Team for fewer than 500 employees and has been recipient of Waterstone’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures award, and Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies award. For more information, visit https://www.intelex.com/careers or see what our employees are saying by following our #ProudIntelexian hashtag.
See more open positions at ehsAI
Something looks off?