VP, Demand Generation & Field Marketing
The salary range for this position is $129,800- 241,000 USD.
This position is also eligible for bonus as part of the total compensation package.
Base pay offered may vary depending on various factors, including, but not limited to: job-related knowledge; skills; experience; and other eligibility factors such as geographic location. The Total Rewards package includes competitive base pay and an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and several programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
Intelex is looking for a senior leader to join our marketing team as the VP, Demand Generation & Field Marketing. The successful candidate for this position will serve as a senior member of the Intelex marketing team, reporting into the Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer, and will be responsible for leading and growing our distributed team of campaign mangers, field marketers, and event managers. This role is in the succession funnel for the Chief Marketing Officer position in the future. The VP, Demand Generation & Field Marketing plays an integral role in driving funnel and revenue growth for Intelex across all channels. You will define a scalable demand generation strategy and work with your team to drive the successful execution of the plan across the customer lifecycle to achieve new customer acquisition as well as existing customer cross-sell/up-sell and retention. The role is to build a successful team that increases our market visibility and reach into customer prospects that align to our Ideal Customer Profile to increase pipeline creation that will continue fueling our growth. This role requires a data-driven leader with solid business and marketing skill that has a passion for building impactful teams and working in a cross-functional environment to deliver results
Brian Ice, Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer at Intelex
Remote with up to ~25% travel
What you will do
We are looking for an experienced leader who has a consistent record of leading demand gen & field marketing at a global level for enterprise software and has SaaS experience. This person should:
Generate Pipeline, Pipeline, and More Pipeline
- Your top priority is getting new logos under our belt with a laser-focus on crafting successful campaigns that generate new business, grow pipeline velocity, drive revenue, and create opportunities to cross-sell and upsell customers.
Serve Up Our Best Content Every Step of the Buyer Journey
- Content is the fuel of inbound marketing and if it is boring, it just won’t do. Understanding that one-size-fits-all messaging and programs don’t work for the range of segments and buyers we sell to, you will seek out opportunities to create targeted campaigns and content that speak to the varying personas to get the best results.
Drive the Lead Lifecycle Process
- You serve to bridge the gap between marketing and sales, and you clearly understand lead qualification and sales development and its impact on successful demand generation.
Contribute to Our Digital Prowess
- Having engaging web properties are critical to demand gen success. You have the digital chops and creative finesse to work with our digital marketing team to optimize our web properties and landing pages for inbound marketing and conversion and are not afraid to be bold in messaging our uniqueness in ways that will make our web traffic and engagement climb to new peaks.
What you will bring
- Leader that will embrace Fortive Business System and tools to drive growth.
- Analytical and data oriented – taking data and turning it into insight.
- Process oriented and comfortable with technology tools and systems to drive process efficiencies and improvements.
- Creative, collaborative, and work well under pressure in a high growth, constantly evolving environment
- Strong coaching & exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to make the complex simple and have demonstrated an ability to understand and explain issues from both a marketing and a business functional point of view.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Marketing Automation software is required
- Experience in account-based marketing tactics
- A/B testing, Google Analytics, and SEO knowledge needed
- Demonstrated ability in leading demand generation strategies and campaigns across online and offline channels, demonstrating significant measurable results
- Shown experience leading and running and motivating a distributed team
- Validated experience running marketing budgets, allocating and optimizing spend across tactics and experience with forecasting results
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Spread across operating companies, teams, and time zones, the Fortive culture is a powerful unifying force. It’s a commitment to continuous improvement and striving for better every day. It’s facing challenges head on, speaking your mind, and being yourself. It’s working together for a sustainable future. It’s celebrating wins and learning from failures as a team.
- We build extraordinary teams for extraordinary results. We invest in our people. We are always leaning into the next challenge, imagining the next breakthrough, and designing the next innovation.
- Customer success inspires our innovation. Our story is intertwined with our customers’. Their goals are our inspiration. Our innovations are their path to success. Together, we make each other better.
- Kaizen is our way of life. Kaizen means we can always do better. It’s the reason we never settle. This commitment to better is the key to our growth and deeply ingrained in our culture: learning from our successes and failures, growing as individuals and teams, and always looking for ways to improve.
- We compete for shareholders. Competing for shareholders keeps us on task, always looking for the most efficient ways to improve our companies’ performance. The better we serve our customers, the more value we create, to fuel innovation across our businesses. This helps us keep loyal shareholders and employees, for the long haul.
With more than 1,400 clients and 1.6 million users, Intelex Technologies, ULC is a global leader in environmental, health, safety and quality (EHSQ) management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards and regulatory requirements.
Something looks off?