Customer Success Operations Leader
A core part of the CX Operations team, the Customer Success Operations Leader will lead the identification, prioritization, and execution of strategic initiatives by working closely with Customer Success (CS) and other CX teams. The Customer Success Operations Leader will develop a deep understanding of business opportunities and challenges and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to implement and deliver results that enhance business impact and improve the overall effectiveness of our Customer Success operations. This includes the adoption, growth, and retention of our Intelex core clients and any new product lines/businesses that we may acquire!
The ideal candidate is a leader who leads through influence, has depth of experience in Customer Success roles, and possesses a broad understanding of FBS (Fortive Business System)!
Responsibilities and deliverables
- Work closely with Customer Success and Support teams to drive the effective forecasting and reporting of past results on key customer success measures (adoption, renewals, upsells, customer satisfaction, advocacy, etc.)
- Collaborate with key partners to develop processes and systems to:
- Track and analyze leading indicators of renewals, cross-sell, and upsell
- Create and maintain funnel of top accounts for potential cross-sell, and upsell
- Detect early signals of at-risk accounts, design systematized Customer Success playbooks, and provide path to advancement and resolution
- Meet renewal and upsell targets and drive their successful adoption
- Work with Customer Success leadership team to develop Daily Management to create team capabilities on problem solving to attain critical Key Performance Indicators
- Develop and improve Customer Success team enablement artifacts, including materials, data, and coordination of training to help the team work more effectively
- Implement and manage software that facilitates Customer Success activities like Gainsight and Salesforce
- Drive successful cross-functional FBS and Kaizen events for Customer Success and Support teams on key pivotal initiatives by installing and sustaining the kaizen process:
- Identify the need for and lead Kaizens tied to Policy Deployment, Business Plan and Daily Management
- Complete kaizen standard work, including charters, pre-work, event and report outs
- Ensure kaizen sustainment and ultimately the achievement of desired kaizen outcomes
- Reports to the Director, CX Operations
Skills and work traits (required):
- Demonstrated success in a customer operations, sales operations, or any other customer experience role
- Experienced in deploying Key Performance Indicators for Customer Success, and has developed subject matter knowledge of levers that drive improvement.
- Demonstrated proficiency in time and project management, as well as ability to handle priority setting and ability to resolve prioritization conflicts.
- An analytical and metrics-focused work style, along with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership in problem-solving:
- Ability to think strategically and view the business from a general management standpoint, and clearly articulate problems and their impacts.
- Identify information that needs to be collected, and get insight from that data.
- Ability to breakdown complex problems into workstreams/actions that will drive progress.
- Collaborate with the team creatively to generate solutions and drive experiments to test hypotheses.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn, and demonstrates a growth mindset
- Creative, resourceful, and highly organized
- Proven track record of improving processes and operational efficiency through technology
- Able to quickly learn and master FBS tools; earn FBS Champion status (or similar) in the Fundamentals and functional tools
- Able to lead through influence by informing, convincing, and persuading others to action on key initiatives. Must be comfortable operating in environments where the actions are not owned directly, but are driven through other functional owners
Skills & work traits (preferred):
- Demonstrated knowledge of FBS skills through Kaizen leadership, driving continuous improvement and building FBS capability in teams
- Certifications in CRM tools, or, additional experience in administrating and gaining insights from Salesforce, Gainsight, Gong, and other technical CRM tools
- Understanding and knowledge of Environmental, Engineering and Management Consulting and the global EHSQ community.
- Competent in using and administrating Customer Relationship Management Software (e.g. Salesforce, Gainsight, Gong) - to run analytics and gain insights
- Familiar with using Support platforms (e.g. Zendesk, ServiceNow)
- A BS degree or equivalent in a relevant field. MS/ MBA preferred.
- 6+ years’ experience in a client-facing environment
- FBS / Lean Certifications preferred.
- Occasional travel to clients or for Kaizen Events may be required (0 – 20%)
- Please note that this role requires a satisfactory Criminal Background Check and Public Safety Verification
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
With more than 1000 clients and one million users, Intelex Technologies ULC. is a global leader in Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) and Quality management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of Canada’s most highly awarded and fastest-growing tech companies and has been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, Best Managed Companies in Canada, one of the fastest growing companies in PROFIT Magazine, as well as one of the country’s top employers by Aon Hewitt and Best Small and Medium Employers. For more information, visit www.intelex.com
Something looks off?