Vice, President, Americas Sales
ABOUT THE ROLE
Responsible for Intelex’s Americas revenue, the VP of Americas Sales will develop and deploy a winning commercial strategy, grow existing accounts, and win market share. A highly visible and impactful leader accelerating the sales and customer growth, you will lead, coach and motivate sales professionals to drive new business, tap into growing market segments, deepen customer relationships and strengthen partnerships with key influencers. Having played a meaningful role in developing and executing our growth strategy, we see this individual as having significant upside for future leadership roles across Fortive.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead North American sales strategy to achieve our business goals by optimizing the sales cycle and pipeline generation and overseeing activities for new business, customer expansion, and strategic accounts
- Lead and mentor a team of talented sales professionals, and fully participate in the team’s growth, strategic planning, recruiting, onboarding, and coaching to continuously improve the team’s performance
- Take a hands-on part in the sales cycle, from building relationships with key stakeholders to negotiation and contracting
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of Intelex’s solution and connect this knowledge directly to client ROI
- Work closely with the Marketing Department and Sales Teams to ensure pipeline generation through inbound leads and outbound generation
- Be responsible for ongoing communication with other teams and stakeholders to exceed our pipeline and revenue targets as well as develop inter-team collaboration
- Work closely with leadership to foster a culture that values collaboration, performance, quality, innovation, and high-impact results, while creating a positive environment in which team members thrive
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly sales forecasting and drive accuracy through sales process, funnel management, and continuous improvement
- Build processes and tools to improve sales efficiency and tracking/reporting
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- A proven track record in prospecting and closing complex deals with the ability to demonstrate consistent delivery against targets and significant revenue growth
- Ability to identify relevant influencers and decision-makers in companies, build strong relationships and establish credibility with them
- Results-oriented, highly resilient, proactive, and tenacious at unlocking opportunities
- A leader with executive presence, a people person, and a team player with excellent communication skills
- Ownership, accountability, an uncompromising can-do attitude, and the ability to show initiative and go the extra mile
- Experience exceeding sales targets during a transformation
- Strong understanding of software and services contracts and agreements
- Comprehensive grasp of enterprise application requirements / architecture
- 15+ years of sales experience leading Enterprise and Mid-Market B2B SaaS sales teams
With more than 1,400 clients and 1.6 million users, Intelex Technologies, ULC is a global leader in environmental, health, safety and quality (EHSQ) management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards and regulatory requirements. Intelex is headquartered in Toronto, CA and has offices in Denver, Vancouver, United Kingdom and Singapore. The company employees over 500 around the globe and has a distributed leadership team across the Americas.
ABOUT FORTIVE (NYSE: FTV)
We accelerate transformation in high-impact fields like workplace safety, engineering, and healthcare. We are committed to high-tech solutions and high-touch human impact. We give our all for engineers, scientists, frontline workers, and patients around the world. Our shared purpose is to create essential technology for the people who accelerate progress. Our innovations keep the world moving forward. We work together to accelerate the pace of progress and to make a difference.
Something looks off?