Associate Technical Support Analyst
***All interviews will be conducted in English***
Please Submit an English version of your Resume/CV
Please note that Intelex working hours are as follows: 8:00- 17:00 (GMT-3) Monday to Friday. This role is based on a 40 hour work week.
As part of the Intelex Support Team, the Associate Technical Support Analyst is responsible for providing application technical support to Intelex’s customers. Key responsibilities include analysis, debugging and resolution of issues that customers have with the Intelex software.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Oversees a fast-paced queue of support inquiries and requests.
- Assesses support inquiries to identify whether issues are system or user related.
- Escalates issues to senior support personnel when a resolution cannot be found.
- Communicates with customers through multiple channels (ticketing system, phone, web meeting, e-mail, and / or live chat) to optimize issue resolution.
- Focuses primarily on supporting customers through live chat, email and phone submissions.
- Troubleshoots and debugs qualified system issues.
- Investigates and analyzes the root cause of the issues.
- Categorizes and documents issues for the Intelex Product team.
- Ensures customer requests are acknowledged and resolved within service level targets.
- Keeps customers up to date on cases pending confirmation when applicable.
- Collaborates with various groups to ensure solution resolution and excellent customer service.
- Acquires, maintains and applies detailed knowledge of Intelex’s product and applications.
- Identifies and documents opportunities for improvement based on customer suggestions.
- Works closely with the Product team to move issues through the software release process.
- Consistently meets targets for number of open / closed tickets and customer happiness scores.
- Crafts and maintains documentation within the Intelex Knowledge Base.
- Reports to the Manager, Support
Skills & Work Traits
- Strong written and verbal English language skills; including the ability to communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the skill to analyze and make an educated decision!
- Results driven with a high attention to detail.
- Superb interpersonal skills with recognized ability to project a positive attitude!
- Excellent prioritization, organization, and time management skills.
- Understanding of Environmental, Health, Safety or Quality is considered an asset.
- Competent with Microsoft Office, screen capture, and time tracking tools.
- Knowledge of web-based application architectures.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design principles.
- Web application, technical support, or quality assurance experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science/Information Systems, or equivalent experience is helpful.
- An MCSE certification is an asset.
With more than 1000 clients and one million users, Intelex Technologies Inc. is a global leader in Environmental, Health, Safety (EHS) and Quality management software. Since 1992 its scalable, web-based platform and applications have helped clients across all industries improve business performance, mitigate organization-wide risk, and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001) and regulatory requirements. Intelex is one of Canada’s most highly awarded and fastest-growing tech companies and has been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, Best Managed Companies in Canada, one of the fastest growing companies in PROFIT Magazine, as well as one of the country’s top employers by Aon Hewitt and Best Small and Medium Employers. For more information, visit www.intelex.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Something looks off?