About Dynac™ Inc
Dynac™ CPM (Corporate Performance Management) provides for all our customer’s Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) needs. Our customer-centric culture truly sets us apart from larger, inflexible alternatives. Our agility and continuous improvement empowers users to be more forward thinking and proactive when making decisions. With Dynac, you get more than budgeting and planning, as our solution easily extends for complete Financial Statements. We truly understand the transformational potential of CPM that delivers increased integrity, accuracy and speed; we help promote improved organizational agility and we’re committed to developing a system of customer-driven differentiation and innovation.
We are seeking a highly skilled implementation specialist to configure and install software systems for our clients. In this role, you will demonstrate how purchased software systems work to clients, and answer questions relating to implementation. You will also be required to teach new clients how to utilize the software for their needs. You will also be assisting in the set up of reports and/or budgets. All need to be achieve will ensuring the client is completely satisfied with the purchase and their experience.
To be successful as an implementation specialist, you should be proficient in the use of Excel and demonstrate strong financial acumen, while working well as part of a team. While also acting as the intermediary between our clients and technical team. Ultimately, an outstanding Implementation Specialist should demonstrate sound technical knowledge as well as exceptional analytical, communication, and customer service skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Meeting with clients following the sale of software packages to collect data and other information required to configure software systems.
· Creating a project plan for each client, detailing the tasks that need to be completed for the timely installation of configured software systems.
· Communicating with clients throughout the software configuration process to obtain feedback and approval.
· Configuring software systems based on clients’ individual needs and specifications.
· Educating clients on how to use purchased software systems and configured system features.
· Ensuring that the project team is aware of key deliverables and project milestones.
Required Knowledge & Experience
· Degree or certificate in Business Administration or a related field
· Proven experience working as an Implementation Specialist
· Sound technical knowledge and database structure, with the ability to quickly learn new software
· Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
· The ability to multi-task effectively
· The ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Exceptional communication and customer service skills
· Understanding / comfort level of FP&A technologies is an asset
If you have a solid understanding of excel, financial accounting and modelling, and a can-do attitude, we can teach you how to be a great implementer.