Sales Development Representative 📞
Buying a home is hard.
We're on a mission to make buying easier - turning renters into owners. 🔑
We're looking for a Sales Development Representative to help build products that help people realize they're closer than they think, and walk them through the an enjoyable experience. This is a contract job (monthly) with the chance to move to a full-time role if successful in the role.
We've found early customers over $50M to put towards their first house purchase, pairing first-time buyers with hard-to-find grants, assistance, and help towards their downpayment. 💰❤️ Make an impact
"I am not only going to buy a house that I otherwise wouldn't have considered for another 5 - 10 years but I'm going to tell everyone I know about Dwelling. What you're building is genius." - early customer🤝 The team
Our team comes from the best real estate fintech, and consumer companies like Opendoor, Uber, Betterment, Orchard, Redfin, and more.
And our investors have founded, built, or backed some of the biggest names in tech including Stripe, Ramp, Opendoor, Plaid, Unit, Clearco, Wealthfront, Monzo, Notion, SpaceX, Tinder, Figma, Roofstock, Nubank, Knock, Habi, Loft, AngelList, and more.
Opendoor, Flexport, Ramp, Plaid, Wealthfront, Monzo, Roofstock, AngelList, Nubank, CREXi, Habi, Loft, Knock, and more. Many of them are still in the trenches building the next wave, as founders of companies like Ramp, Morning Brew, Ada, Atom Homes, Vouch, and Wave.
Last year, we helped our very first homebuyer buy a home, raised two rounds of funding, launched three products, helped customers buy millions of $ in homes, and doubled our team.🧑💻 How we work
We're fully remote across North America (🇺🇸 and 🇨🇦), and the team's able to work from virtually anywhere in the world. Slack, Almanac, Zoom, Figma and email are our main tools of collaboration. A few times a year we like to get together to collaborate on big new projects and spend some quality time with each other.
You'll be responsible for driving projects from concept to completion in an environment of autonomy and creativity. And since we're early, you'll have an opportunity to shape not just our product, but our culture: who you work with, and how we all work together.📳 The role
We're looking to add a highly motivated salesperson who's excited to help people buy their first home.📹 What you'll do
- Provide an incredible customer experience - both over phone, live chat, and email
- Answer customers questions and help them through the early stages of the process.
- Assist product, marketing, and real estate teams by relaying feedback and insights from customer conversations
- Consistently iterate to improve the pitch and messaging
- Fiercely advocate for our buyers - escalating customer questions and comments to ensure an exception customer experience
- Bring a fresh perspective and your own ideas to the table, embracing a no idea / task is too small mentality when executing them
- Measure insights and provide regular reports and findings
- You're excited by our mission
- You're high energy and eager to work in a fast-paced and creative startup
- A clear and concise communicator - both on the phone and in writing
- You're able to synthesize a lot of information quickly, actively listen, and provide clear next steps on the fly
- A pro at distilling complicated topics into digestible concepts
- Comfortable on the phone or in front of a camera, talking to one customer or running a webinar
- A proactive go-getter
- No real estate experience required
An early-stage startup has to strike a balance between moving fast, and building for the long haul.✨ Benefits
- Small team = lots of autonomy
- Remote-first culture
- Can work remote from anywhere in North America, as long as you have a reliable internet connection
- Unlimited vacation (with a mandatory minimum)
- Work laptop and monitor
- Annual company retreat for personal growth and development
- Budget for training and education
- Stipend to cover working out of co-working spaces
- Cool swag
To apply - write us how you'd sell yourself as a perfect addition to our team.