Inside Sales Representative
DOZR is a marketplace for the online rental of heavy equipment. Our platform helps contractors of all sizes find the equipment rentals they need anywhere, anytime, and instantly compare prices from thousands of equipment suppliers across North America (including peer-to-peer equipment sharing). Founded by experienced construction veterans, DOZR is disrupting the way this $91 Billion dollar industry operates. This is big. Really big.
We believe in working hard. Authenticity and trust are at the core of what we do. We're customer-obsessed, honest, authentic and innovative, to name a few. We seize opportunities to educate and solve problems. It is our mission to bring heavy equipment within reach for anyone, anywhere, anytime.
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual who has a desire to be part of an early stage company. As a Sales Representative, you will execute targeted strategies to drive opportunities for new business growth with contractors in the construction and agriculture industries. Here are some of the responsibilities you can expect in this role:
In a typical day, you might:
- Generate new business opportunities (calling, emailing contractors) to build your sales pipeline
- Research and build new accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling, etc.)
- Qualify prospective customers over the phone and educate them on why DOZR is right for their business.
- Reply to inbound customer emails, phone calls, and immediate requests.
- You take the lead on closing business but each sale will involve help from your DOZR teammates of course.
- Achieve monthly targets of qualified opportunities, pipeline attribution and closed deals
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual who can hit the ground running
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, flexible to changing requirements as the business develops
- Motivated by success and achieving company targets
- Having a background in heavy equipment is not required – but motivated individuals who are interested in closing business is a must!
- Experience prospecting and with CRM tools an asset (Salesforce preferred)
- Some working knowledge of construction and/or agriculture would be considered an asset