Marketing Data Analyst
DOZR is a marketplace for the online rental of heavy equipment. Our platform helps contractors of all sizes find the equipment rentals they need anywhere, anytime, and instantly compare prices from thousands of equipment suppliers across North America. Founded by experienced construction veterans, DOZR is disrupting the way this $60+ Billion dollar industry operates. This is big. Really big.
We believe in working hard. Authenticity and trust are at the core of what we do. We're customer-obsessed, honest, authentic and innovative, to name a few. We seize opportunities to educate and solve problems. It is our mission to bring heavy equipment within reach for anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Learn more about us on our website: www.dozr.com/careers
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated and entrepreneurial individual who has a desire to be part of an early stage company. As a Marketing Analyst you will work within and across teams to build data flows, discover meaningful insights, and help define marketing strategies that will inform senior leadership and impact business outcomes.
On a Typical Day You Will:
- Conduct in depth analysis and evaluation of marketing campaigns leveraging platform data, web analytics, and other internal data sources. Convert data into digestible information and visual representations to help the marketing team make data driven decisions about how to spend our budget, optimize campaigns, and identify new growth opportunities
- Regular reporting and analytics on KPI performance relative to targets. Run predictive models to forecast future performance.
- Implement and maintain conversion rate optimization and funnel tracking dashboards & reporting.
- Maintain and manage GA4 and Google Tag Manager, including all conversion tracking events and website tags.
- Analyze user's behavior flow and track the most efficient referral traffic sources with the highest conversion rate.
- Conduct customer segmentation & cohort analysis to help us better understand our customers ,personalize our marketing efforts and inform future audience targeting.
- Use DOZR’s first party data and 3rd party data to identify and report on industry trends.
- Create reports & data visualizations for the executive team
- Run ongoing and ad-hoc analysis and reports to support the marketing team.
Who Are You?
- 5+ years of experience in marketing analytics
- Experience with Google Platforms: Google Analytics, GA4, Google Ads, Google Search, Tag Manager
- Strong SQL skills and experience with relational databases
- Advanced Excel and/or Google Sheets skills
- Strong experience with product analytics tools (Mixpanel, Amplitude) and BI tools such as Tableau, Mode, and Looker.
- Experience with manipulating large sets of complex marketing data to discover trends, share insights, and make recommendations on marketing strategies.
- University degree in Statistics, Math, or Computer Science
- Exceptional analytical skills paired with strong business acumen and communication skills
- A growth mindset who’s constantly looking to improve and learn new things
- Proficient with segmentation, reporting and how to use data to drive business decisions.
- Effective time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
What Sets DOZR Apart?
- DOZR is revolutionizing the massive construction rental space
- Work Remotely, Gather Socially!
- Inclusive environment - come as you are
- Great Benefits
- Authentic founds and peers
- On-going career development, we invest in you!
- Employee Stock Options
- What you do at DOZR makes a difference! You’ll be able to see your impact at DOZR.
Life At DOZR
We act the DOZR way!
This means we are; Customer Obsessed, Transparent, Zero Politics Attitude, Authentic, We are bold, and take risks, and Everyone picks up a shovel!
We Have High Potential
Now is the best time to join, we are growing quickly with no sign of slowing down. Climb aboard the rocket ship!
Learning & Growth
Come and learn from the best! We view every experience as an opportunity to grow. DOZR is certified as a Great Place to Work®. because we challenge and develop all of our employees so that they can reach their goals.
We thank all applicants in advance; as a result of volume only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. We will provide any requested accommodation to candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process - please make your requirements known once contacted.