Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
Diversio is the first diversity workforce platform using artificial intelligence to help companies like Disney, Paramount, Unilever, Microsoft, American Express, and Ceridian advance diversity, inclusion, and equity through the power of award-winning software and data. Founded on integrity, accuracy, and a desire to have companies work towards a more inclusive, safe, and efficient workforce, the Diversio platform is the gold standard for inclusion, surfacing critical data, insights, and tools to mobilize teams around diversity and inclusion efforts. We are leaders in the industry that are using technology to build a product that can help solve and measure real-world problems.
A career with Diversio is an opportunity to work with incredibly smart humans, build a category, and make meaningful contributions toward building a truly inclusive workplace, everywhere. It is a chance to join a rapidly growing company that has been recognized by Fast Company as a “World Changing Idea in Data and AI.” Diversio is a fast-growing start-up that is backed by top-tier investors, First Round Capital and Golden Ventures, and is looking for someone who is excited to make meaningful change in the world through technology and grow their career at a hyper-growth company.
About the Role:
Join Diversio, where we're revolutionizing the industry with our impactful product that is driving Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion for numerous organizations. As a Product Manager, you'll play a crucial role in our ambitious team, using your technical expertise and passion for DEI to enhance our award-winning product.
In this role, you'll collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, driving our growth plan and shaping our product strategy. As the "CEO" of your product, you'll define the vision, prioritize features, and ensure product-market fit. With your business insight and engineering skills, you'll bring differentiated products to market efficiently, delighting customers at scale.
As part of our incredible team, you'll dive deep into the Diversio platform, translate strategy into actionable roadmaps, and build compelling business cases for investment. This high-impact role requires your inquisitive mindset, positive attitude, and creative problem-solving abilities.
Join Diversio and make a meaningful difference, transforming the landscape of DEI through technology. Be part of our mission and unleash your potential as we shape the future together.
We are open and supportive of remote workers within Canada, the US, and the UK.
What you will do:
- Prioritize customer feedback and insights as a central component of the product roadmap strategy. This includes conducting beta and pilot programs, analyzing product personas, and engaging in direct customer interactions.
- Write and validate requirements for upcoming problem areas that have been prioritized in the roadmap. This involves speaking to customers, designing experiments, and conducting research to determine the best approach to solving these problems.
- Work closely with our Product designer to generate ideas, iterate on prototypes, and conduct testing with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Provide support and collaborate directly with sales leadership and marketing teams on go-to-market plans, product messaging and positioning, customer communications, and other sales enablement initiatives.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market and competitive landscape, leveraging data-backed insights to drive product roadmap discussions and design decisions.
- Identify potential technology partnerships and explore opportunities for complementary solutions that can enhance the product. Lead discussions with prospective partners to assess potential collaborations.
- Contribute to pricing and packaging strategy discussions as part of a collaborative team effort.
- Participate in sponsored events, trade shows, demos and customer meetings to support product evangelism efforts.
You will have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product management, preferably in a platform role, working closely with engineering. Previous experience in the HR-tech or Reg-tech industry is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced software technology environment, ideally in the SaaS industry.
- Ability to drive the product forward with determination while effectively managing stakeholder input, balancing business priorities, and addressing scheduling and resource conflicts.
- Deep understanding and empathy for our customers, including their business goals, practices, and processes.
- Proficiency in articulating a phased approach that balances short-term objectives with long-term goals.
- Strong passion for delivering an exceptional user experience and an unwavering commitment to creating delightful interactions.
- Excellent operational and organizational skills, with keen attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while successfully executing plans.
- Proven analytical skills, with a track record of leveraging data to inform decision-making and prioritize product features.
You will likely have:
- Experience with writing tests in Python, Django, and React is a plus
- Experience with Git and/or Github
- Excellent verbal, visual, and written communication skills
- Low ego, high drive for product excellence
What you can expect from us:
A Commitment to growth, we care about people's personal and professional growth. With a rapidly growing team, we offer both formal and informal mentorship opportunities because we want the team to grow with us. Wellness isn’t just a check box for us, we walk the walk internally by implementing Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging initiatives that are driven by feedback from the team. We offer competitive salaries, equity, health coverage, and unlimited time off. Taking time off to recharge and refresh, see the world, or have a staycation is what helps us show up and build an award-winning company. Diversio is a remote-first organization with a thoughtfully crafted culture that prioritizes opportunities for connection. There is the option of hybrid work in our local offices where available.
We strive to build a culture of not only listening and acting but making ourselves available and accessible. Diversio’s team is built up of people who are hard-working, dedicated, and fun to work with. Come see for yourself!
Belonging & accommodation:
Diversio is looking for all kinds of people to join our team and is committed to bringing in a bright talented pool of diverse people. We strive to build a balanced, inclusive, and equitable workforce that celebrates and respects your identity. We value differences and encourage people to apply, especially those who may be underrepresented in the tech community. If you require accommodation please connect with us at email@example.com.
* Studies have found that men will apply to jobs if they believe they meet 60% of the criteria, while women apply if they feel they meet 100% of them. Some of our best team members come from non-traditional backgrounds, so if you don’t meet these criteria but think you’d be a great fit – please reach out!
See more open positions at Diversio
Something looks off?