Account Executive - Programmatic
Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, August 3, 2023
Sharethrough is one of the top global independent omnichannel ad exchanges. Driven by our conviction that advertising should be underpinned by respect & care, we believe taking a human-centric approach to advertising and monetization is the key to a sustainable path forward for the independent and accessible internet to thrive.
With headquarters based in Montreal, QC, Sharethrough promotes a remote-first work environment to allow us to hire top talent all across North America!
Why you’ll Love Working on the Toronto Sales Team
As a member of our Programmatic Sales Team, you'll have the unique chance to work closely with the largest agencies and adtech partners in Canada. Collaborating with industry giants will not only boost your professional network but also give you invaluable insights into the latest trends and innovations. At our Toronto Sales Team, we don't believe in dull moments. Get ready to embrace a fast-paced and ever-evolving atmosphere that keeps you on your toes. Each day brings new challenges and opportunities to grow, making your journey with us truly exhilarating!
We also know how to celebrate wins and simply have a great time! From team socials to exciting activities, we create a close-knit and supportive community that works hard and plays even harder. Get ready for a ton of laughter, camaraderie, and unforgettable memories.
About the Role
- Sales role strategically aligning with Agency Trading Desks, Independent Trading Desks, DSPs, and Client Direct Programmatic teams
- Work with the Regional Director of Business Development to define, achieve and exceed quarterly revenue and operational key results
- Establish robust relationships with the decision makers, influencers and key members of trading teams to continually understand business needs and provide intelligent solutions
- Become an expert on the use and best practices of Sharethrough to provide consultative services and offer recommendations/insights to clients on how to improve campaigns
- Provide continual training and product updates to clients as new features are added
- Partner with Business Development to inform overall STR programmatic strategy based on market feedback
- 3+ years experience in the programmatic space
- 1+ years experience in a client-facing role
- Deep understanding of the programmatic landscape, background in a trading function is ideal
- You reside in Toronto and are eager to meet in person with clients at events and for presentations
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to present effectively across multiple levels in an organization including C-level audiences, Sales, Product and technical teams both externally & internally
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forming a strong relationship with clients
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward
- Comfortable working in a growing and changing startup environment and assisting in defining success metrics for the team
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
What’s In It For You?
- Inclusive, inspiring, and dynamic work environment
- Remote first with an emphasis on flexibility
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous group health insurance plan
- Stock Options after 1 year
- Access to the virtual healthcare platform Dialogue
- 16 days of vacation per year, which increases when you stay longer at Sharethrough
- 3 paid Caring days plus 1 paid volunteer day
- Offices closed during the holidays
- Wellness allocation of $840 per year (for gym memberships, sportswear, etc.)
- Monthly phone/internet stipend
- In-house training programs on our company and industry
- Work from anywhere program (up to 60 days per year!)
- Encouragement and funding of continuing education and training
- Very active social committees
- And more !
We’re Committed to Having an Inclusive and Diverse Environment!
- Want to apply but feel like you don't meet every requirement? Apply anyways! Studies show that women and minorities are less likely to apply if they do not exactly fit all the requirements in the job description. At Sharethrough, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workspace, so if you feel eager about this opportunity but feel like your experience is not perfectly aligned with the job description - apply! There may be other roles you may fit the profile for.
In short, joining the Toronto Sales Team is not just a job – it's an adventure! So, if you're eager to make an impact, thrive in an exciting environment, and surround yourself with passionate, like-minded individuals, we can't wait to welcome you aboard. Let's conquer new heights together and create success stories that resonate across the industry!