Account Executive (Eastern)
Your role as Account Executive (Eastern)
- Manage the end-to-end sales process. This includes, but is not limited to identifying, qualifying, capturing, and closing complex sales within companies that have fewer than 1500 employees;
- Be responsible for developing and executing strategies for AE outbound prospecting, Business Development collaboration, Partnership collaboration and growth, as well as achieving a revenue target;
- Follow a defined sales process and record all activities in our CRM to effectively manage sales engagements which can include collaboration across the Go-to-Market team as well as Medical Operations, HR, Finance, Legal, etc.;
- Work closely with an assigned Account Development Representative (ADR) to optimize addressable market coverage and generate outbound pipeline/revenue opportunities;
- Collaborate with Partnerships to source new partnerships and continue to develop existing relationships for which the AE is responsible and make up their respective territory;
- Truly enjoy presenting Dialogue to partners and executives of prospective customers, both virtually and in-person.
- Passionate professionalism: remember, you’re selling ‘health’ to some of the best brands in Canada in a highly competitive space. Your presence, passion, and professionalism represent key differentiators.
- A mission-oriented mindset: we are selling a service that removes barriers to accessing quality physical and mental healthcare, and positively impacts the health, wellness, and well-being of millions of Canadians.
- Experience with strategic selling in a complex environment: at least 2 years of selling experience, involving relationship management, sales acumen and rigour. Evangelical selling experience, requiring excellent communication and storytelling are also critical skills to achieving success in the unique virtual healthcare space.
- Experience within the insurance industry;
- Experience using Salesforce
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue’s programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A hybrid work approach that involves 3 days per week in our beautiful Montreal or Toronto offices
- Access to a custom learning program, including an allocated budget for continuous external training
- Short and long-term incentive plans
- An optional parental benefits program
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!
Come as you are. As a proud equal opportunity employer, Dialogue is dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status. Applicants who require specialized accommodation are encouraged to contact email@example.com.