Partnerships Operations Specialist
Your role as Partnerships Operations Specialist
Reporting to Alexandra Gomez, Director of Partnerships, the mission of the Partnerships Operations Specialist is to contribute to providing the best end to end partner experience in the market. We partner with organizations to bring our leading virtual health and wellness integrated platform to their employees and members.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the partnerships team and its partners in a variety of recurring and one time projects such as:
- preparation of presentation materials, reporting, billing, pricing, order forms, troubleshooting and other partner requests or questions
- Work with internal stakeholders (sales, customer success, product, medical operations and engineering) to answer questions from partners regarding our programs and represent the voice of our partners and make their feedback as impactful as possible to influence the evolution of our products and processes;
- Analyze processes in order to suggest improvements and automation
- Identify, test, and launch new processes to maximize productivity (less manual madness, more time saved) and performance;
- Deliver excellent service to our network of partners in collaboration with our Partnerships Managers and Senior Partnerships Managers.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or a related field.
- Proven experience in sales, account development, customer success or financial analysis and modeling
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Superb attention to detail and organizational and project management skills
- Skilled at data analysis and interpretation - a problem solver
- A “can do” attitude who is resourceful and exudes positive energy
Please note that as we serve customers across Canada, bilingualism is essential for this position. You will be required to communicate in French and English.
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue’s programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A hybrid work approach that involves 3 days per week in our beautiful Montreal or Toronto offices
- Access to a custom learning program, including an allocated budget for continuous external training
- Short and long-term incentive plans
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!
Come as you are. As a proud equal-opportunity employer, Dialogue is dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status. Applicants who require specialized accommodation are encouraged to contact email@example.com.