Your role as Vice-President, Sales
Reporting to Jennifer Buckley, SVP, Commercial, your mission is to inspire and enable the central and western Canadian sales teams to uncover and capture revenue opportunities to ensure Dialogue reaches its top-line objectives creating value for our team, clients and stakeholders. Additionally, to establish a collaborative and engaged culture.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building, inspiring and leading a highly engaged and high-performing sales team
- Driving the sales team to meet revenue objectives when it comes to net new business
- Collaborating with other go-to-market leaders to enable lead generation and secure revenue opportunities
- Invest in talent development and process enhancement, while simultaneously building a highly qualified Rolling 4 quarter (R4Q) pipeline
- Implementing effective deal control and strategy to optimize the sales process and achieve a targeted conversion rate
- Ensuring team engagement and accountability with customers, partners, prospects, and the extended team, fostering positive relationships
- Effective forecasting to ensure forecast accuracy and to deliver linear revenue
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Proven expertise in building, leading, and energizing high-performing sales teams to achieve remarkable results
- Track record of consistently attracting and retaining top-tier talent, showcasing a commitment to building exceptional teams
- A history of triumphant leadership spanning 3-5 years in senior sales roles, reflecting a dedication to achieving excellence
- Hands-on experience in formulating and executing strategic sales plans tailored for both mid-sized and large enterprises
- An understanding of the dynamic landscapes within Healthtech, Benefits, and/or SaaS
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue’s programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A hybrid work approach that involves 3 days per week in our beautiful Montreal or Toronto offices
- Access to a custom learning program, including an allocated budget for continuous external training
- Short and long-term incentive plans
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!