Your role as Data Analyst
Reporting to Jad Abdallah, Manager of Data Analytics, you will contribute to Dialogue’s mission of improving the health and wellness of employees by defining and driving its data strategy. The Data Analytics team is in charge of building data products that empower every Dialogue stakeholder to make strategic decisions and achieve their objectives by fostering data-driven practices. As a Data Analyst, you will work closely with all corporate functions, as well as clients and partners, to deliver a world-class reporting experience, by promoting self-serve practices and rigorous metric governance, and maximizing the value of our visualization tools.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contribute to our data analytics roadmap and mission to support the company's objectives
- Support decision-making across all functions of the organization, with a key focus on finance and go-to-market, by building and presenting visualizations to drive insight generation
- Maintain Dialogue’s international data analytics pipelines, by contributing to code, monitoring performance measurables and recommending systems improvements
- Design world-class engagement reports for clients and partners to support customer retention and expansion
- Operate and elevate Dialogue’s business intelligence tools
- Develop data models to express raw analytical data for business user’s consumption
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 3-5 years of experience as a data analyst, BI analyst or similar role
- Strong analytical and communication skills, with the ability to break down complex problems into manageable components and present them to various stakeholders
- Proficient in SQL and Python
- Experience developing client engagement reports
- A plus: experience with our stack (dbt, Snowflake, Sisense)
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue’s programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A hybrid work approach that involves 3 days per week in our beautiful Montreal or Toronto offices
- Access to a custom learning program, including an allocated budget for continuous external training
- Short and long-term incentive plans
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!