IT Specialist, Operations & Security
Your role as IT Specialist, Operations & Security
Reporting to the IT Team Lead, you will contribute to establishing and upholding a standard of operational excellence across IT, Tech Support, and Security domains. This involves the continuous development and maintenance of robust systems and protocols to ensure the smooth functioning and security of all IT operations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide support (L2, L3) for application, IT, and security requests and incidents, both virtually and onsite.
- Own and manage operational processes, including multi-level support for IT services, application technical support, and cloud SaaS
- Ensure adherence to service level agreement targets, collaborating with stakeholders to improve support and security activities
- Manage and execute IT project delivery, encompassing M&A, integrations, automations, deployments, and compliance
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Over 5 years of IT experience, with expertise in Security and Application support
- Proficient in Google Workspace, Endpoint Security System, MDM Solution, Cloud Infrastructure, Identity Platform, Git, Jira, and MacOS
- Previous scripting experience, and desirable knowledge of a programming language like SQL
- Extensive experience in incident management, request management, and troubleshooting distributed systems
- Effective communication skills in both French and English (Written and spoken)
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue’s programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A hybrid work approach that involves 3 days per week in our beautiful Montreal office
- Access to a custom learning program, including an allocated budget for continuous external training
- Short and long-term incentive plans
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!