Your role as Project Manager
Reporting to Sherry Ghafarpour, Program Director, the mission of the Project Manager is to support the success and development of Dialogue Projects (with a primary focus on the Mental Health and Employee Assistance Programs) by driving the implementation of new projects and monitoring program performance in a highly technical, cross-functional, complex, and innovative domain.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the implementation of key new projects and program changes, working with colleagues across functional teams, including Care Operations and Go-To-Market teams, to successfully achieve project requirements and ensure seamless rollout of new or modified programs
- Investigating the feasibility and operational impacts of potential program changes with the help of the program and the product subject matter experts across the organization
- Assessing the alignment of funding opportunities with our existing programs and assisting in the preparation of competitive bids
- Supporting Go-To-Market teams in their understanding of the new project and program changes
- Identifying clear and measurable metrics to evaluate and track the success of existing programs and new projects, and monitoring key indicators of performance
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Science or Business Administration
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a project manager or a program manager managing large-scale, cross-functional projects from inception to completion
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead through influence, combining strategic thinking with a hands-on approach to detail
- Expertise in project management methodologies and frameworks, coupled with relevant experience in data or business analysis.
- Experience in a health tech environment and/or an Agile software development organization would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, adaptable to diverse audiences, proficient in conflict resolution and capable of prioritizing essential needs.
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- An allocated budget for continuous training
- Short and long-term incentive plans, including restricted stock units (RSUs)
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!