Your role as Vice-President, Partnerships
Reporting to Jennifer Buckley, SVP, Commercial, your role will involve cultivating and strengthening Dialogue’s most important relationships, aiming to elevate these partnerships to their fullest potential.
What you’ll be doing:
- Strategizing and implementing new channels and partnerships while nurturing existing ones
- Elevating relationships with key partner stakeholders
- Creating and executing the business strategy to grow strategic relationships on a Canadian and global scale
- Negotiating complex deals with C-Suite Executives
- Building and leading a high-performing team of partnership professionals
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 7+ years of experience in business development, preferably you have built SaaS channel partnerships to scale
- Experience working within a SaaS organization, benefits provider, insurance or virtual healthcare
- Sold to C-Suite executives and can build strong relationships
- Managed clients or created partnerships with clients within the healthcare or complex technology industries
- Had success negotiating complex contracts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue’s programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A hybrid work approach that involves 3 days per week in our beautiful Montreal or Toronto offices
- Access to a custom learning program, including an allocated budget for continuous external training
- Short and long-term incentive plans
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!