Talent Acquisition Specialist
Your role as a Talent Acquisition Specialist
Reporting to Gabrielle Raymond, Team Lead, Talent Acquisition, the mission of the Talent Acquisition Specialist is to manage the end-to-end recruitment process to ensure we are hiring top talent for our corporate roles and continuously elevating Dialogue as an employer of choice.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the execution of the hiring plan for our teams and managing the full recruitment process from sourcing, screening, interviewing to offer for corporate and go-to-market ( Sales, Partnerships, Marketing and Customer success) roles
- Act as a trusted thought partner for hiring managers when navigating complex situations, advising and coaching them on hiring best practices
- Continuously build your talent pipelines by doing proactive sourcing and engaging with passive candidates
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives, such as the implementation of new tools and processes
- Participating in brand awareness initiatives to position Dialogue as an employer of choice in Canada
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Human Relations, Industrial Relations, Business Administration (preferred) and/or an interest to pursue a career as a Talent & Culture professional
- 4+ year of experience in a similar role
- Track record of high performance and relentless desire to pursue excellence
- Insatiable curiosity to learn about all the areas of the business and demonstrated ability to act as a thought partner
- Unmatched verbal and written communication skills in French & English
- Strong attention to details and incomparable organizational skills
- Interest in recruiting Product & Technology candidates, an asset
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- An allocated budget for continuous training
- Short and long-term incentive plans, including restricted stock units (RSUs)
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!