Your role as Partnership Manager
Reporting to the Director of Partnerships, Alexandra Gomez, the mission of the Partnerships Manager is to deliver measurable value to Dialogue by nurturing and expanding our relationship (“Land and Expand”) with our key strategic partners in the US insurance space. You’ll be responsible for the management, growth, satisfaction, and quality of deliverables of your assigned partner(s). You will play a key role in helping us nurture and identify new opportunities to reach additional end users.
You will provide account-level leadership and build and grow relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers, and become a trusted advisor by matching our capabilities to their strategic goals and initiatives, thereby generating growth opportunities.
We are looking for a teammate that brings passion and curiosity to the role while being creative and relentless. A strategic growth minded thinker who is resourceful and will inspire & influence internal and external stakeholders, working across multiple functions to deliver value to our partners and work with teams to develop, deploy and manage new and existing partnerships.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide outstanding day-to-day relationship management to key stakeholders
- Manage large, complex, long term project and initiatives, tracking against KPIs
- Be the voice of the partner internally at Dialogue, ensuring a thorough understanding of your partner’s roadmaps and needs
- Prospect and build a qualified pipeline of strategic partners and expansion opportunities by gaining a deep understanding of the landscape and develop a strategy for prioritizing ideal partners
- Be accountable to contribute a significant portion of our annual sales targets
- Work with internal stakeholders (Sales, Customer Success, Product, Medical Operations and Engineering) to identify, develop and execute on new business and pricing models to support new and existing offerings
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in the US healthcare and/or insurance industry
- 5 to 7 years of large account or partnership management experience in complex environments
- Sales experience with proven quota achievement
- Excellent relationship skills at all levels
- A burning desire to make an impact and help others
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- An allocated budget for continuous training
- Short and long-term incentive plans, including restricted stock units (RSUs)
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!