Team Lead, Critical Incident Response
Montreal, QC, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
Your role as Team Lead, Trauma and Crisis
Dialogue is looking for a Team Lead, Critical Incident Response to take part in our mission to help people improve their well-being. Working closely with Marie-Laurence Laroche-Tanguay, Service Operations & EAP Manager, your role will be to manage a team of trauma counsellors, while supporting the growth of our services and external network. Want to join our exceptional multidisciplinary team in an evolving industry? Good news, we saved you a seat!
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing a team of 5 trauma counsellors
- Overseeing the quality of the 24/7 services provided to our clients
- Developing strategies to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and closely monitoring intervention speed
- Growing and maintaining our external network of trauma specialists
- Finding ways to automate tasks to improve our business efficiency
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience with post-traumatic intervention, suicide and crisis intervention, and management coaching
- The capacity to communicate in French and English, both written and spoken
- Strong communication and team management skills
- The ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-changing environment
- The ability to analyze operations and build improvement plans
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A comprehensive benefits plan for our part-time (21+ hrs) and full-time employees
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 3 weeks of vacation, 10 sick days, 3 wellness days, and 1 paid volunteer day for our full-time employees
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- A team of bright, hard-working, and caring people to foster your growth!