Your role as Privacy Manager
Reporting to the Privacy Officer, your role will be to work in the Legal and Compliance Team to ensure the organization is meeting its privacy controls in compliance with relevant laws and regulations, frameworks on data protection, privacy, and security. This role will involve working with other departments to develop and implement privacy policies, procedures, and practices to protect personal data.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitor and ensure compliance with relevant data protection, privacy, and cyber security laws and regulations in Canada, US and abroad
- Assist with the design, development, implement and review of privacy policies, procedures, and practices
- Develop, review, monitor Privacy controls compliance
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of business operations and initiatives and help foster privacy-by design principles in product lifecycle management
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure privacy compliance throughout the organization
- Provide guidance and training to employees on privacy and data protection matters
- Conduct risk assessments and audits to identify areas for improvement in privacy compliance
- Conducting privacy impact assessments and privacy
- Assist in implementation of privacy tools to scale global privacy program
- Support privacy incident response procedures, and manage post mortem activities
- Review and respond to client and vendor data protection contracts, DPA, SCCs
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a privacy manager, privacy counsel or similar role
- Strong understanding of relevant data protection, privacy, and security laws and regulations in Canada, especially Quebec, US, EU/UK
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other departments and stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workload in order to achieve personal and company objectives
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with conducting privacy risk assessments and audits
- Experience in administering privacy software tools
- CIPP Certification is an asset
- Written and oral French language is an asset
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan, including a wellness reimbursement program
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days and 1 paid volunteer day
- A flexible schedule and a hybrid work approach
- An allocated budget for continuous training
- Short and long-term incentive plans, including restricted stock units (RSUs)
- An optional parental benefits program
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. By developing our Integrated Health Platform🅫, we provide exceptional online health and wellness programs (primary care, mental health, iCBT, EAP, and wellness) to organizations that want to improve the wellness of their employees and families.
When it comes to our work, we set the bar high. Together, we’re transforming health and helping millions improve their well-being. We’re firm believers that great people don’t settle on:
Feel like you can make a difference? Good news, we saved you a seat!
Something looks off?