Your role as a Career Counsellor
Dialogue is looking for a Career Counsellor to take part in our mission to help people improve their wellbeing. Working closely with the Manager of Member Services, your role will be to help clients figure out their career path through individual counselling. Want to join our exceptional multidisciplinary team in an evolving industry? Good news, we saved you a seat!
What you’ll be doing:
- Closely evaluate the client's situation
- Offer short-term guidance during an initial meeting and follow-up meetings (assistance in career planning and development, skills assessment, etc.)
- Develop and provide resources and tools according to the client's needs
We’d love to hear from you, if you have:
- Ability to communicate in French
- Member of the Ordre des conseillers et conseillères d'orientation du Québec (OCCOQ)
- Availability of at least 8 hours per week
- At least three years of experience as a career counselor
- Experience in telecommuting or willingness to telecommute
- Experience working with adult clients a plus
At Dialogue, your well-being is our priority
Taking care of others also means taking care of our team. We’ve got you covered!
- A fully funded benefits plan for our part-time (21+ hrs) and full-time employees
- Unlimited access to a variety of Dialogue's programs for you and your immediate family
- 4 weeks of vacation, 9 wellness days, and 1 paid volunteer day for our full-time employees
- A flexible schedule and a remote work approach within Canada
- A team of bright, hard-working, and caring people to foster your growth!
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. We’ve helped more than 48,000 organizations up their wellness game through our Integrated Health Platform™, which offers a wide range of services, including primary care, mental health, employee assistance program (EAP), and wellness. Discover the true definition of humanized healthcare™ with our team to guide you at every step of the way.