Process Specialist, CBS
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 125763
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Have challenging and interesting work in a team environment.
- Continue your development throughout your career to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
Are you a results-oriented problem solver with previous financial transformation project management experience? If so, we would love to hear from you!
What will your typical day look like?
You have analytical and process mindset. You worked on process improvement projects, have experience in process mapping, process data and root causes analysis, solutions deployment and controlling achieved results. You enjoy collaborating with different stakeholders and process owners.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Support process optimization managers/leads to successfully drive process improvement initiatives (diagnostics, DMAIC, DMADV, Kaizen) that will meet or exceed stated project objectives/commitments.
- Conduct interviews with process stakeholders and fulfillers, mapping processes, performing data analysis, identifying operational waste, determining process bottlenecks and suggesting corrective action opportunities.
- Regular monitoring and analyzing key process performance metrics and identifying/ highlight historical/statistical trends.
- Supporting the implementation of disciplined project control plans to maximize project benefits achievement, reduce process variation and improve customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with process optimization managers, process owners and SME’s to develop and document standard operating procedures (SOPs) and detailed work instructions.
- Support daily project administration and execution activities, attend meetings, issue meeting minutes, assist with formal project status updates.
About the team
As a member of Service Optimization team within Deloitte Canada’s Central Business Services (CBS) group, your role as a Process specialist will be part of an organization that leads people, process and technology initiatives that enable the firms service delivery strategy and performance expectations. The Process Specialist will work together and support process optimization managers at all stages of project execution lifecycle and ensure that the deliveries at output meet project sponsors' and stakeholders' expectations.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- At least 2 years of experience in process engineering/ project management
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Lean six sigma certification (Yellow belt/ Green Belt)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications (including Visio)
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel
- Proven analytical capabilities
- Experience in generating process documentation and reports
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to translate data into actionable insights
The salary range for this position is $58,000 - $96,000, and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account, 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days"), flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work structure.
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or email@example.com for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.