Workplace Service Professional/Receptionist
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 125762
Primary Location: Brossard, QC
All Available Locations: Brossard, QC
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Build a network of colleagues for life.
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
What will your typical day look like?
- Welcome clients, visitors and manage access cards.
- Receive and transfer incoming calls.
- Mail sorting and distribution, processing mailing requests.
- Support for printing and scanning requests.
- Support for maintenance requests (reporting malfunctions, welcoming technicians, etc.).
- Process conference room requests and coordinate catering requests.
- Set up and collect service requests from conference rooms.
- Ensure the cleaning of the coffee area and dishes (fill and empty the dishwasher) and ensure the availability of the necessary items (milk, sugar, paper towels, refill coffee machines).
- Manage inventories of office supplies and products for the coffee space.
- Submit expense reports as required.
- Support in coordinating the evacuation team in case of emergency.
- Complete various administrative tasks as needed.
- The standard work schedule will be from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. Variable schedule depending on needs.
About the team
The members of the Workplace Services team possess a practical body of knowledge that is applied in the delivery of office support. It includes jobs in the areas of procurement, mailroom, concierge, delivery and distribution, reception, records, hoteling resource management and facilities management. The Workplace Services role draws upon knowledge of the specific function discipline and the organization's business practices providing services to ensure the safe, efficient and effective operation of the organization.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience
- Have excellent spoken and written French – English an asset
- Ability to multi-task and be a team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
The salary range for this position is $33,000 - $60,000, and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account and 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days").
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.