Operations Analyst - Enterprise Insights and Quality - Deloitte Global Technology
What will your typical day look like?
The ePMO Operations Analyst will play a critical role in daily operations, ensuring that ePMO leadership is equipped with accurate financial, portfolio & quality metrics to make informed decisions. He/she is also expected to oversee the development and delivery of a quality and compliance scorecard and provide thought leadership as required around portfolio insights and total quality management. Outstanding research, analytical, and quantitative aptitude, as well as advanced attention to detail, are required for success in this role.
Enterprise Reporting & Insights:
- Create and maintain portfolio performance reporting on a regular basis
- Analyze portfolio performance data and provide actionable insights to leadership through reporting & regular leadership report-out discussions
- Take lead in working closely with ePMO leaders and team members to support & provide guidance around respective pillar reporting needs and insights
- Audit accuracy of data pulled from different sources, building in early identification controls to ensure ePMO remains the single source of truth
- Collaborate & liaise with ePMO leaders to understand reporting requirements across the organization and ensure information/insights are delivered timely and accurately
- Leverage analytical tools such as Power BI, Excel and Tableau to perform advance analytics to serve leadership and stakeholders
Quality and Compliance Support:
- Monitor and track compliance of large transformation programs to defined playbook guidance
- Track Value Realization for large Transformational Programs (e.g., ITF)
- Maintain quality compliance scorecard, to include extracting key messages for leadership review and action
- Partner with ePMO & PMO CoE leadership to define consistent CIO Watchlist criteria, monitor and report on project/programs as needed to align with leadership business needs and governance meetings
- Collaborate with ePMO leaders to proactively drive improved quality and delivery excellence as per defined standards (Technology Operating Model, Global PDP, Large Programs Playbook)
About the team
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
In this role, you bring:
- A bachelor’s degree in IT/CIS/Business preferred; other majors considered
- Minimum five (5) years of metrics analysis and reporting, preferably in a global organization
- Advanced experience in MS Excel (including macros) and PowerPoint required
- Previous experience with Tableau, PowerBI and enterprise project and resource management tools such like ServiceNow required
- Experience in data analysis and data visualization required
- Excellent attention to detail; understands urgency and accuracy of work
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to be proactive and work alone as well as part of a larger team
- Analytical and flexible with the ability to rapidly understand unfamiliar and complex concepts
- The ability to synthesize and visualize complex data
The salary range for this position is $69,000 - $114,000, and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account, 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days"), flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work structure.